4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify stores, user-friendly interface, and valuable features like real-time conversion rates, push notifications, and analytics. They appreciate the easy customization through the drag & drop template and dashboard. Many reported significant increases in revenue, customer retention, and sales conversion. The customer service is praised for being proactive and responsive, and the efficient onboarding process is also appreciated. The app's seamless syncing with websites is noted as a valuable tool for optimizing online stores.

April 27, 2018

Well designed and easy to use, both frontend and backend. Customer service is is quick to respond. There have been a few bugs along the way but they are typically resolved quickly. I like that the app is constantly evolving into something better.

Shopmasc
9 months using the app
December 21, 2018

Tapcart has been amazing in helping me create an App for my business. The process is very easy and they've been great at communicating and answering any questions that I have had. Cant wait to continue using them and seeing the new features that they are introducing soon!

Direct Kicks
10 days using the app
November 23, 2017

Easy to install, great customer support!

Queen Anna
10 days using the app
July 29, 2020

Amazing app! Can't believe it was this quick and easy to finally get our Shopify store's own app up and running on both Apple and Google app stores! Just wish I stumbled upon Tapcart much earlier! Our executive team is so impressed! Super smooth process, great simplistic app look and feel, functional to make any changes, and a big shoutout to Val Brugueras who assisted me along the way - fast and efficient responses to all my questions, even though there is a 9 hours time lag between California and South Africa! Always very professional and friendly! This has truly been a great experience so far! Keep it up guys! Herman, Magalies Citrus Online

Magalies Citrus Online
South Africa
9 days using the app
May 16, 2017

Im really happy with the result so far! Its fast and animated and engaging. Chat is always online and Eric was very helpful for modifications I required! Thanks Eric

Smplmrkt
8 days using the app
October 29, 2019

WE just launched this app and the transition has been seamless. Very communicative during the process, scheduled plenty of calls to walk us through the process where needed. The design tool is even easier than building an email. Very Intuitive. Changes are instant and the Android plus IOS Support are perfect.

Definitely recommend!!

Iron Bean Coffee Company
8 days using the app
June 20, 2018

A great app, and setting up was easy although it's a shame that you can't make many customization's yet as they are very limited. (In terms of my store at least).

Customer support could be better, in terms of responding to emails and customer queries. Takes a while for them to get back to you.

Organic Press Juices
United Arab Emirates
6 months using the app
January 31, 2019

This app is amazing. got our app on the apple store and google in about 4 days. great customer service.

RPM TESLA
5 days using the app
July 31, 2020

Loved the app and the team involved in building it! The push notifications and easy to build app template is really gonna drive more engagement!

vRareStore
5 days using the app
July 16, 2018

I would not recommend this app to anyone. We have been using it for almost 6 months, and when we signed up, we were promised that we would be given a dedicated app manager, customizations would be made for us, and that an Android app would be released soon. Here we are months later and we have never received any contact from an app manager (though I've had the owners call me every time I email to point that out and promise that someone would reach out), our customizations haven't even be addressed, and an android app has never been mentioned since (which is very frustrating for customers). We paid extra to be on the Plus plan, which is NOT worth it. Overall, there were a lot of empty promises made, and communication has since stopped from Tapcart's end.

Piper Scoot