Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Unify online and in-person sales.

Personal Creations for Practical People LLC

This app is great when I am selling at craft shows and other on site galas! Easy to use and helps me keep track of items sold,

Good Daze

Super user friendly, easy for on the go. There are so many options to use for POS or online presence.

Lively Athletics

We're extremely happy with Shopify Point of Sale. This is the third point of sale system we've used in our 7 years as a store, and I think it's the best. It is very intuitive and easy to train employees on. It's easy to add and delete items and discounts. The back end analytics are amazing. The only irritating thing is how basic it is because they want you to add (purchase) an app for anything beyond basic functionality.

BEHOMES

Honestly the best decision I ever made for my business was move to Shopify POS. We were using Lightspeed before and it was so clunky, not to mention we couldn't do gift cards online and in store, we couldn't unify loyalty or inventory! There are some improvements Shopify can still make, but overall such a good move for myself and the team.

Toba

Great functioning app, good visualisation for check-out and smooth connection with the online store. Very happy with it

Planet Brooklyn Academy

The app is easy to use. Great as owner to monitor transactions while away from my shop. There's no learning curve to it.

KMM Collective

This app is so simple to use and allows me to sell my items no matter where I am from my phone or iPad. It is straightforward, keeps great records, and gives you a lot of options re: customer info.

Good Records To Go

Shopify has helped Good Records survive 2020. It has enabled us to ship globally, deliver, offer curbside service, and offer preorder capability for upcoming releases.

Kordio

Shopify Point of Sale is an excellent implementation of an easy-to-use but powerful tool to manage sales in-store. Our staff members are able to intuitively use the software with minimal - sometimes no - training. New productivity features are actively being introduced which makes using the software even better.

Crafted Decor

This is a great app! I love having my online store and POS inventory integrated in one place. Just wish I could edit unpaid orders from the POS rather than having to create a new order each time (ie. my employees run balances). ALSO is there curb-side pickup option from the POS?