POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Indigénē

I use this app to help me convert more sales. I haven’t had any issues with it so far. It is a great app and would highly recommend to anyone who need more sales.

June 22, 2021

Thanks for your review, We are glad that you are happy with our app!

If any issues would arise please do not hesitate to let us know :)
We wish you more power and success!

-Shiela

Ooh Demi Boutique

I use this app to help my store make possible sales. It's easy to setup. Just wish it could notify me when I've reached my visitors limit so that I can enable it again, other than that I love it.

June 21, 2021

Thank you for the review, we're glad it helps you boost sales.

We are currently working on notifications letting you know when the quota ends. We should be implementing it soon.

Let us know if you need any assistance. :D

Best,

Thefunnydeveloper

Very comfortable and user-friendly app, good customer service! I'm using the free plan for now but will consider to upgrade with the growth of the shop :)
Thanks! By the way, 5 stars for the UX-UI designers of the app!!

June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for this amazing review, both our CS and Product Team will be happy to know you appreciate all aspects of our app.

Have a great one and never hesitate to reach out to us.

éméché clothing

Pretty good app and the support is amazing! Definetily could recommend it!
Installed it, the Introduction such as the full layout was great! Great UI

June 21, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. We are delighted you find out app intuitive and easy to use. :D

Feel free to reach out to us 24/7.

Take care,

NutriBears Gummies

Great app. Works really well and great support from the team. Now need to see how it works over a period of time.

June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the review.

If you need any advice or run into problems, do let us know and we'll make sure you work with us long term.

EFORBIA

I tried it with free plan it is really good, and awesome, I which the fees was more lower, customer service are so professional :))

June 18, 2021

Thank you for the review.

If you run out of sessions, do reach out to us and we will try to accommodate you.

Best,

Eve's Secret Garden

works well for what i need it to do and is very self-intuitive and gets the job done for my store when im not there

June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and we're glad you found our app easy tp use. :D

We hope it helps boost your sales. Feel free to reach out to use in case of questions or concerns.

Gamila Rugs

Amazing app. I love that you can show your customers social proof and the simple design. recommend!!

June 18, 2021

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you find our app useful and recommendable. Thank you.

-- Jenny I.

CBDsq

nice and easy to use cant complain! when it comes to service its quick and effective just the way you want it

June 16, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're always striving to make our apps as user-friendly as possible.

- Waqas.

Vmehair

good11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

June 21, 2021

If you encounter any issues please do not hesitate to let us know!

-Shiela