Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Eclipse Boutique

When shopping on other sites, I am more likely to go ahead and purchase something if I see that it is selling quick. Hopefully, this makes more customers actually follow through with their purchase.

Center Tech SA

foi excelente adorei o aplicativo e quero continuar usando, se ele nao ficar chato né pq fica pedindo 100 caracteres. Coisa besta.

Extraordinary Trends

I'm just trying this out I hope it works. Can't wait to see what it does. If it works good I will leave another review.

Generic247

I am quite new using this app. I am curious and very much looking forward to see how this app unfold. However its worth saying, so far so good.

The Baw$e House

JUST GOT THE APP. HAVENT USED IT YET. CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW IT ALL WORKS OUT. LETS MAKE SOME SALES !!

MyBabyCollection

this app does very well, please try it and let see how this app helps you and boost your sales immediately

Doug Flückiger Drawings

I was looking for a popup creator that would allow me to gain subscribers, but that's not what this app does. Apparently it creates a little window in the corner of your screen that says "Someone in [place] ordered [product] [x time] ago." I like those and will use it on my site for now, but I wish I'd understood that before installing it.

Other curious practices: If you want a different template for your little window, you have to check a box causing a "like" on Facebook. I don't like it enough to check the box, and I don't like being manipulated. Also: I checked the reviews before installing and many of them came from just today (are they just plugging in today's date?), and many of them seemed to be fake—or in Portuguese.

Golden Chic Online

I have had this installed for about a week now and I love the concept and I want to love this app but it doesn't seem to import all my sales despite re-importing them at the advice of the support team. Also, I see a lot of add to carts but then I don't see the abandoned carts...so I am not entirely sure I trust all the data it claims to be capturing. I am going to give it a little more time to see if things improve before I revisit my rating.

Tall Girl Magic

I haven't had opportunity to use the app yet. I'm still in the set up process of my store. However, I added this app to my store & began customizing it to my page. I could not get the app to enable due to a bug. Someone at SalesPop was able to get that moved over for me while I was at work. That was very helpful & greatly appreciated! I'll return to do another review once my store has launched & I've had my first sale! Thanks!

Export Point