POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Cali Life Co.

haven't used it yet but they were so insistent with the review that I had to post this before could keep using it

This app installed a code on my page that I can't remove now

Coup De Coeur Watches Singapore

Bad support. No response from the team for bugs. It screws up the whole layout.

Watch at your own Wrist! https://www.watch.sg

Vape Perth

this app sucks big time, everytime i click updates it goes

We noticed you've been unsuccessful with our app as you've stated in your recent review. If we were able to resolve your issue, please update your review here. Otherwise contact us at salespop@carlsapps.com so that we can promptly resolve the issue you are facing, answer any questions you may have, and promptly re-enable the application for you.

Beabeautyshop

I tried to contact the team support so many times... They didn't reply on my demand... and i'm still trying to contact them but no answer
I first text the support team the 08/24/18 and they understand my issue only the 08/30/18. And they apologize but they told me that they created and internal report to fix it and let me know but i send them back two more e mails and nothing happened until now.
Will go install the other sales pop app and hope their support team work better.

Fun Cosplay

Still new :) Will see how it goes.

Eleven Sugar

idfk what im doing. im confused. help.

Black Viper Apparel

.bhhbhbkhbuobjkkrkrorkhrpgkrokgo[kpg[kdsp[gksp[gdsg

Phanthom Livin

I DONT LIKE THIS APP IT IS VERY AGGRAVATING TO USE

Drinkin Easy

the app does not work. not letting me add custom sales and its not letting me toggle the switch on

Beautysoul Korea

Uninstalling it! it doesn't let me use or create a sales pop up notification!