POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof | Reviews

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

SLEEK COMPANY

The app is great and has actually helped increase my sales. Will definitely be using it more on my website.

October 26, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope that the app will increase your sales even more.

Please let us know if you require any assistance in the future. :)

-Sally

Glamour Jewels by Yolanda

I used the app to drive customers to different pieces of inventory in my website. It’s a great tool to show items a customer wouldn’t normally view.

Our Instyle Culture

This app is great for social proof. The staff are always so helpful and willing to work out any issues you may have with their service.

November 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

-Alessandro

BE2BB

App supporting very very fast! And live chatting very soon. App supporting very very fast! And live chatting very soon.

October 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review with us! Feel free to reach out anytime if you need assistance with anything else.

-Shiela

LuxHeist

Excellent App! Try it out for free and then decide yourself. I guarantee you would love it..........

October 23, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're thrilled you enjoy our app.

We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

- Sally

Ella Faye Boutique

Excellent customer service! They go above and beyond to help you achieve your goals. I highly recommend this app.

November 8, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

-Alessandro

Toni Book Press

The app is user friendly and the customer service is superb. They quickly address my concerns. Hoghly recommended.

Lady Riot

very user friendly + so far so good with adding a bit of urgency to our shop! I seems a bit pricey based on "website views" but if it does the job, I suppose I'm okay with that.

Shoes Market India

good app would definitely recommend to amnypne..just the pricing is a bit issue at the atart.other tha that its good

October 26, 2021

Thank you for your review, We are available 24/7 for our users,

Do let us know if you ever need assistance or tips in the future :)

-Waqas.

Stella Equine

Great Customer Service Micah helped with all billing enquiries very promptly and effectively, Highly recommended