Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Crowns Beauty Bar

I love this app. Exactly what I needed. Support is there when you need it. Thank you would recommend for all.

Alise’s Lashtique

It cool still trying to figure it out but other than than it should be cool thanks for advertising it.

FIGHTERS MARKET BRASIL COMERCIO DE ARTIGOS ESPORTIVOS

Thru our experience This app is helping us alot to convert more customers. Thanks
Team Fighters Market Brasil Oss

youbei87

I used it ,it is very good,i like it ,it can help me,done something i can't,you can use it,it give you something

MedZone

Easy to use and effective on our site. We like this very much. We are beta testing now to show the impact but like what we see initially.Nice app.

June 23, 2020

Glad to hear. Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

Senorita Sparkles

brilliant app very impressed with it and helps increase sales on my website, very professional look

June 23, 2020

Glad to hear. Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

LA BOUTIQUE IBENJI

hjfjhf;fk;jgljkjkgjjjgkkjjjjjjjklhmhmbvvjfopdghohopjhojhopjpofopjfopgdrt vfhdfhhdghggfgfhjfjtyykhjhgfthfg

shop416.com

I just added the Sales pop app. I have seen it in different eCommerce site. Wait and see how my site shop416.com is doing with 370+ products.

June 23, 2020

Glad to hear. Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Rocky Klothing

Great App, giving my customers the chance to see what is being bought on the website. Feel Young, Have Fun, Shop RK

June 23, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!
Feel Young, Have Fun ✌️

Ecozy

I used this app for the past 4 months and have had a great experience. It does great work in increasing sales! It has many great features to use for increasing sales.

June 23, 2020

Really happy to hear that we were able to help increase sales. Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it! 🙏