Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

From $12.99/month. 8-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
July 8, 2021

Great app. Has helped our business make ordering and re-ordering simple for our customers. The support team is super helpful & responsive at answering my query's and offering solutions.

Coloplast ANZ Order Portal
Time spent using app: 8 days
July 6, 2021

The combination of the 3 wholesale apps has worked out to accomplish a working solution for us. The single-page order form has streamlined ordering big time. The support team has been responsive and creative in providing custom solutions to our ideas.

Taffy Town
Time spent using app: 6 months
Wholesale Helper replied July 8, 2021

Our goal is to reduce your customers clicks :)

- Wholesale Helper Team

June 21, 2021

I would definitely give 5 star to this app.
Our store is designed for B2B customers from different countries. That's why we need this app that could display different SKU to different clients. These functions just make everything much easier: 1) Enable the visibility of each SKU to client with a specific tag such as "USA Client". 2) Enable the visibility of collection to client with a specific tag such as "USA Client". 3) Set a minimum/max order quantity limit for your SKU
4) Bulk update by uploading CSV form This app couldn't display inventory in the order form, but you could pay additional $60 for this customized function. If I have to tell a weakness of this app, it would be the shopping cart. Even you set a min order qty restriction in the order form, you could still change the order qty in your shopping cart. Hope they could fix this bug in the future.

Novostella Wholesale
Time spent using app: 26 days
Wholesale Helper replied June 28, 2021

Our goal is to make the best ordering experience for your customers so glad you see the value too :)

We have the feature suggestion in our backlog as well so can keep you updated with it.

-Wholesale Helper Team

April 28, 2021

Any customization or correction I have wanted with this app has been ironed out with quick correspondence from the support team.

K9 Sport Sack Wholesale
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
April 20, 2021

The team helped us implement the Wholesale Order form as well as customized it for us. They were speedy with their response and development time, and I am a very happy shop owner. This will help my customers be able to checkout so much faster. Thank you!!

Hell Babes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 16, 2021

Great app, great integration and excellence service!! I had some questions but Mark replied very fast and helped me very good. Thanks Mark.

MKBShop.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 9 days
March 24, 2021

We are creating a dealer order form and the app works great. Top notch service from the programming team when I needed some specific changes. They came through with a fix very quickly!

Johnson Propeller Co.
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 16, 2021

This app does everything it's supposed to do. The more important thing to me is that our point-of-contact, Adil, is really good to work with. I like to dial my forms in exactly as I want them. It has to be frustrating to work with people like me sometimes, yet Adil puts up with my lack of knowledge and has taken care of my needs with cheerfulness and good humor. I would recommend this program. The service alone is "worth the price of admission".

Hayseed Hamfest LLC
Time spent using app: 15 days
December 18, 2020

Great app, this solved our complex multi-tier pricing issues. It also allowed us to create custom bulk order forms for our wholesale website. In addition the team was very informative and helpful in helping to implement the app. Rohan in particular was instrumental in helping create a plan and make it work. The man with all the solutions! Much appreciated. Highly reccomended.

VDX Distro, Inc
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 1, 2020

The Wholesale order form is great for returning customers who know what they want to buy. The support team behind the scenes are awesome. They answer your questions quickly and are ready to help you with anything you need. I recommend this app to any B2B website or where you often have returning customers.

Simplova