Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

From $12.99/month. 8-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
November 7, 2017

Seth did a great job setting up our order form. We needed some custom formatting for displaying available inventory, and he did a great job working to get that done. We are very happy with the app, and know that our wholesale customers will be as well, once our new site launches in December. Would highly recommend, and will be looking to Seth and his team again in the future.

Jenks Hatchery Inc
November 6, 2017

great app - great support - these guys are awesome!!

Swak Dev2
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 6, 2017

We're really happy with the App - its let us build the right wholesale solution for our business.

We needed a little customization, and it was done promptly with great support and communication.

I highly recommend the App!

Blueseventy Bulk Orders
October 27, 2017

Seth and his team have been great in not only helping implement the form (which is a great addition to our store and have had customers rave about it), but also helping us provide customizations for a reasonable price, all with great, fast. and friendly service.

Highly recommend the product to anyone looking to boost customer satisfaction.

Popsocket Samples
Time spent using app: 4 days
October 26, 2017

Works great and excellent customer service - they were able to set it up in conjunction with Locksmith to do exactly what I needed it to do. Thanks!

Kirikipress
Time spent using app: 27 days
October 4, 2017

Very good app and easy to use.
Seth and his team are very responsive and helpful! Highly recommended.

Amplis
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 28, 2017

Support team is responsive and app works

Lotuswei Wholesale
September 22, 2017

Seth and the Team were very very helpful. I would highly recommend this app both for it's functionality and the customer service is A++. I will continue and follow their Team for new Apps and integrations with my Store. Thanks!!

Infusionz
September 21, 2017

Working with Seth and his team was so easy. They are very responsive and very helpful. I would recommend this app and this team any day. Thank you so much again.

Yesterdays Co
September 13, 2017

Great app and great response from the development team on some features requests and customizations.

The support was essentially real time which is more than we could ever ask for.

I would highly recommend them!!!

Rubicon Models Usa