Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

Fizzypeach

Strongly would recommend! The customer support is brilliant, and I love how the app works. I asked for some changes for the app to be made so it was customized with my store, Seth was brilliant and made those changes so quickly. Thank you!

Just Like Hero

Mike and Seth provide the best customer support! They are super helpful and super quick in responding. Mike also perfectly did a few custom updates for us, which are working great! Love it!

Adam Matthews

Excellent customer service with Seth and Mike.

Bizzy Coffee

The level of support they provided us was quite remarkable, happily accommodating a few updates we were looking for.

Optoco Online

Customer support is absolutely awesome.

We needed custom changes and mike is currently handling it without a problem!

Ilogear

Great app for our stores and studios to quickly enter their orders. Very flexible and makes everything easy

Collab Distribution

Amazing app and even better support team. Key to any successful app is the team that guides you through any customization you need!

Thesource 3

A great App, simple to install, our wholesale customers love the order form style. Support is fantastic, the Tech team helped me sort out what I thought was an issue with the App - when they discovered it was a problem with my own computer all along!! No issues with the App at all. Great service.
Alice

Ehchocolatier 2

Fast, easy, simple to install, easy for the customers. Technical support has been great!

Choicealpacaproducts Com

WOW! I just set this up yesterday, told my customers and the 1st user said:

Super easy and I spent more because of it! I often would limit my order due to frustration looking for the items and going back and forth. This is a huge improvement!

And I set the thing up in no time. Nicely done folks!