Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

From $12.99/month. 8-day free trial.
Wholesale Order Form - bulk order in seconds

PLHURT

Very good application, looking forward to updating more styles,Customer service replies quickly,good!

December 13, 2021

Awesome to hear! New order form design just added too :)

Fat and the Moon Wholesale

We love this app! The developer support has been incredible and the baseline format is exceptionally functional. It has given our return customers the ability to expedite their order process, which has been a significant challenge to accommodate with 150+ products and variants - being able to consolidate our listings in such a visually digestible manner has been a serious game changer for our business. It would be great to have the means to make more design edits - choose different default display options (alphabetical vs newest through oldest listings), designate different fields for Product Category (by product type vs by collection), include direct links to product pages, etc.

August 31, 2021

Awesome to see that you are getting value from the product! We are adding some of those filtering suggestions in the next 1.5-2 months :)

Feel free to contact us for a demo to see it before it goes live!

Flex A Fab

Works well and serves our needs well, if you have any issues the support is great which makes the app very stable and useful.

August 18, 2021

We’re always happy to help!

STREN-FLEX®

FANTASTIC APP. It does what the others cannot. The Order Form app works seamlessly with their wholesale pricing discount app (The BEST on Shopify) and has SEARCH! Search is needed on a large order form. Thanks, Team!

August 18, 2021

Awesome to hear the Search feature is working well for you. We’re thrilled you’ve had a great experience!

- Wholesale Helper team

dip

This app takes a little bit of time to get used to but the features are robust and the support team is wonderful! The app is totally worth it and I think it will help me so much with our orders.

August 18, 2021

Glad we could help with your orders!

- Wholesale Helper team

Arctic Crunch

I stared getting so many Wholesale orders, I knew I needed an easier way for them to order, so I added this app and it’s helped so much! They’ve answered all my questions and have helped when things weren’t working exactly how I needed them to. I definitely recommend this app.

August 18, 2021

Love this...we're here to help you grow your wholesale!

-WH team

Ruff Dawg

Great App with lots of good features and support. I was very pleased with customer service from tech support.

Nicola Joyeria

I recommend this app if you want your wholesale clients to be happy! Yes they will be happier to buy because by using this order form your B2B customers can make orders with less clicks!! The support team is always friendly and patient, they changed all the language settings to Spanish, added the inventory, always helpful since day one.

Coloplast ANZ Order Portal

Great app. Has helped our business make ordering and re-ordering simple for our customers. The support team is super helpful & responsive at answering my query's and offering solutions.

Taffy Town

The combination of the 3 wholesale apps has worked out to accomplish a working solution for us. The single-page order form has streamlined ordering big time. The support team has been responsive and creative in providing custom solutions to our ideas.

July 8, 2021

Our goal is to reduce your customers clicks :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11