Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

Wholesale Order Form & ReOrder

by Wholesale Helper

Customers can order multiple products from a quick Order Form!

PharmaCanna

This app does everything we need, makes it super easy for our wholesale customers to order and re-order. The support is awesome, they have been super helpful and we've gotten extremely fast responses always. No issues at all!

Harvest Haven

Nice little app for single order forms - can filter by product or collection.

They provided quick support to get things tweaked the way I needed them.

COROS Wearables

Very happy with this app. All our questions were answered quickly and really appreciate the fast help. Highly recommend.

GroupOrigins BV Groothandel

The app has many customisation capabilities which was really crucial to our wholesale business to adapt it to our flow. The form loads quickly, the search function is fast and the categorisation of the products is handy too. Also Adil from the support team has been very quick to resolve a few special issues we had. Thanks a lot!

La Petite Ourse

My retailers are really happy to create huge orders in minutes. The support team here is also really devoted. Great app. Not yet multilingual, but I'm hoping we'll get there soon.

Northeast Industrial Supply

The app works very well and the support was fast to solve my problems if you are looking for a reorder app this is the one...

Blue Rock Custom Tackle

Easy to use and helps customers greatly with quick ordering. The re-order feature is a great addition.

AIR Distro

The Wholesale Order Form works great for us and makes life easier for our customers. In addition to that, the support from Adil was great! Adil provided a fast and friendly response to resolve an issue for us. Thanks Adil!

House of Monroe

I cannot say enough good about the Support team - Spectacular, fast, efficient, and very helpful. Thank you so much you have delivered and made my task so much easier. Great app and highly recommend !!!

American Athletic

the app works very good and the support was fast to solve my problems, if you are looking for a reorder app this is the one...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15