ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 23, 2022

This app does exactly what it's supposed to do. It's easy, and kinda fun, to create size charts. I needed help from support to properly place the size guide button on my product page. Amrinder was quick, efficient and helped my SkateboardK9.com site to look even more professional. I'm very happy with using this app. Just keep in mind the time difference for support as they are based in the UK.

SkateboardK9
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Eastside Co replied November 23, 2022

Hi! Thanks so much for your review and we're honestly delighted we have managed to make size charts fun for you!

Thank you for the glowing feedback for Amrinder as well.

Best wishes

Eastside co

October 10, 2022

Super easy to use - created size chart exactly how I needed it. Even better the pricing! Very happy with this app

Kipandboo
Time spent using app: 14 days
Eastside Co replied October 11, 2022

Thanks for your 5 star review, we really appreciate it :)

Don't forget to check out some of our other apps that can help you sell more products and improve the customer experience.

Best wishes

October 7, 2022

OTTIMA, VELOCE, facile, del tutto gratuita. L'ho installate ed ho creato 10 diverse size Charts in meno di 30 minuti. la consiglio

Mila27
Malta
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
Eastside Co replied October 7, 2022

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate it.

Regards

October 3, 2022

Really lovely app, appearance is so nice and simple, very easy to set up sizes and apply to the products. This is precisely what i was looking for ! Support team is very helpful too ! Thank you :)))

Sleepdeprivedxcii
Time spent using app: 19 days
Eastside Co replied October 4, 2022

Hi - many thanks for taking the time to write a review of the app. We're glad you're happy with it and our support team.

Best

September 12, 2022

We have been using this app for quite some time with great success. Recently after changing to a new Shopify theme we experienced some difficulty and I reached out for assistance. I received a prompt and most helpful response. Tech Support quickly solved our problem and got the app working again perfectly! I couldn't be happier and would give this app & company 100 stars if I could! Thank you!!

Her Whole Story
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Eastside Co replied September 14, 2022

Thanks so much for the fantastic review! We're delighted you;re so happy with the app and our support.

Best