ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with unlimited size charts and size guides

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Maximum Beauties

Best free app that does exactly what it says. Very fortunate to have this app to use. These apps are beginning to add up to expensive monthly costs. Thank you Eastsideco for making such a great free app available to the community.

PLAYING POLITICS

Had a problem with size charts populating twice. Louis got right back to me with a fix for the problem. Problem solved. Top notch customer service and app.

October 30, 2019

Hi

Thanks for your review and kind comments. Glad Louis was able to help!

SneakerDayFever

Location Mexico

Facilita la convesion para los clientes de las tallas y me es de gran ayuda para mi y para mis empelados

October 28, 2019

Gracias por tu comentario!

SAZ Enterprise

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I highly recommend this app to anyone who's just starting up their biz. I understand we need to reduce ops cost so we resort to free apps. But I'd like to emphasize that though this app is FREE, first off, it's very user-friendly. Even anyone who doesn't have coding background (like me) can easily follow their simple instructions. Second, you just have to work with your product tags and this will do the magic! Third, you won't be limited as they've got 3 options to choose from for your size chart layout. Cheers!

October 21, 2019

Thanks for your 5 star review (and also the detail you've included - I think it is so helpful for other merchants to hear how easy and flexible the app is to use).

LK’s Boutique

I strongly recommend this app to create size chart, it's super easy to use and looks very professional. Their customer service is amazing, when ever I need them I get a response right away and they have been very helpful.
Thank you Size Matters for creating this app!!!

October 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your positive review and don't forget to check out some of our other apps in the store!

BIANCA BALTI COLLECTION

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very easy to set up and amazing customer support. I needed help customizing my size guide and their support team was quick to respond and help me get exactly what I wanted. They really went above and beyond. Highly recommend

October 11, 2019

Thanks so much for your review and we're glad you're enjoying the app! Don't forget to check out Now Back in Stock to notify your customers when their items become available, or Cart Convert to recommend more products to them!

Amrapalli Design & Couture

Location Mauritius

Great app for someone new to shopify. Simplifies size chart integration to retail store. Recommend to anyone looking for an app simple to use and integrate.

September 25, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're delighted you're happy with the app. Don't forget to check out some of our others in the store and find out how they could help you.

Philotimo.store

Really proactive customer service. Had a small issue where the Size chart was not showing. WIth in Minutes sorted. Thanks guys. www.philotimo.store

September 18, 2019

Thanks so much for your positive review! Don't forget to check out Now Back in Stock and Cart Convert - two or our other apps that are really popular on fashion and clothing stores.

The Tura Store

Location Singapore

No doubt about the usefulness of the app, but I'd like to give huge props to Louis for helping me setting up the app as I wanted it.

September 16, 2019

Thanks for your kind words about the app and Louis! We've passed on your positive feedback.

Alpaca Coast

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Create free seamless customized size charts in minutes! Couldn't be happier with this app! One of the easiest and most efficient apps I've used! If you need it, their customer support is amazing! Highly recommend!

September 13, 2019

Hi there

Thanks so much for your positive review - we really appreciate it and it helps us keep improving and developing more apps!

Don't forget to check out our 7 other apps in the store to see if they could also be of benefit.