Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

We Are Ladys

I've been using this app for my size charts that are only on specific products and it does just that. With a simple tag in your product the size chart will link hassle free. Easy to use and straight to the point. However I did experience some troubles when installing it as I use the Shoptimized theme so an automatic install where you could choose the placements etc didn't work and I had to manually install it. Lucky with my knowledge of coding which is very basic I managed to install it right in the exact place needed. I would recommend that having a name in the first row eg Size that under that you should be able to to possible split the cell so you can have different measurements such as CM and INCHES with a clear space between them rather than adding separate cells or having to use a "/" to separate the two. Other than that, Great work!

Lidiasina

It's not too flexible to customize, but it is suffice for me to display size chart and works fine displaying it in mobile device.

Austrozone

Wow some., its very supper app to install shopify, user friendly loved it easy to install and display is nice

Preymani

Cool app. Set up instructions were a bit off but I managed to set it up. Very useful. I suspect it's making my site slow though. Developers should please work on that.

Tiosebon/Konhill

I just added it, the installation is very convenient and looks very nice. But one thing is that the position it displays is below the description, if it can be displayed next to the size option.

Fancy Pastels

Hii
i have been using the app for quite sometime now and it was working fine but i just checked that its not showing any size chart on any of the product pages. Tried to open from my installed apps couldn't do that either. Please look into it and resolve the issue.

Noir Girl Magic Too

Really like this app. It's clean and the link or button doesn't take up any space in the description area. Customer service was great. Thank

Taj Wear

I'm giving this app 4 stars because this app is suppose to be "hassle free" but there is no way to convert centimeters into inches or vice versa. It takes me a few minutes more to do myself but it would be perfect if the app had that feature. (Work on that guys).

I love that you can click on the "size chart" link and the size chart that I created for that product pops up. To create an size chart is SUPER EZ! I had a little problem with adding in a one line code to the theme... BUT the support team (Louis E.) was on the case... Lickety split he made the necessary changes for me and I was good to go. (Thanks Louis). The charts are professional looking too.

Another plus.... Its FREE!! There are other apps out there but there's a cost and if your just starting out every dime matters. And personally, I don't think that you should have to pay for a size chart... That should really be part of any ecommerce theme. ANYWAYS, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Cozycases

nice app. does what I need it to do without any problems

Nippywear

I don't right to many reviews but this app is good now. When i first added it i had some technical problems but the support team helped me out. Great look on the chart