ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with unlimited size charts and size guides

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Guapa.com.pa

Location Panama

Its really the best free option. You can have multiple charts but you can't change language. For me is Spanish site but still says: size guide

November 6, 2019

Hi there

Thanks for your review! Our support team has now been in touch to advise how you can change the wording. :)

Stonecrowe Trading Co.

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I like the app but i would like to see international conversion chart templates for shoes, tops , pants and such. I bet everyone else would too and your ratings and following would sky rocket. The other apps dont have this feature and I would love to see it here.

October 29, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We've passed your recommendations to our apps team.

Read-Fish-Blew-Fish

This app was fine at first. But after making two size charts I wasn't able to create any more. I want to download again but I'm worried I'll just encounter the same issue.

September 3, 2019

Hi there - sorry you're having this issue. Our support team have emailed you to correct the problem - please could you respond to them and they'll have it fixed in no time!

KingStyle

Location Netherlands

The app is a little bit vague on how to install and use it. But the support team is great! So in the end you'll get the hoper-for result.

August 22, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a review - sorry you found the installation instructions a bit vague. We'll review and see if we can make them clearer.

FOSTTER SHOP

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Does all the necessary functions and it filters per type of product! COOL!
Easy to add the code, and maybe just need a simplers way for those who don't wanna try code edition! :D

June 7, 2019

Thanks for your positive review of Size Matters! We've tried to make it as easy as possible to add the code, and for those who want to avoid code completely we do have our friendly support team here to assist.

towndust

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

March 18, 2019

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks! Appreciate your review of the app :)

We Are Ladys

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

I've been using this app for my size charts that are only on specific products and it does just that. With a simple tag in your product the size chart will link hassle free. Easy to use and straight to the point. However I did experience some troubles when installing it as I use the Shoptimized theme so an automatic install where you could choose the placements etc didn't work and I had to manually install it. Lucky with my knowledge of coding which is very basic I managed to install it right in the exact place needed. I would recommend that having a name in the first row eg Size that under that you should be able to to possible split the cell so you can have different measurements such as CM and INCHES with a clear space between them rather than adding separate cells or having to use a "/" to separate the two. Other than that, Great work!

Lidiasina

Location Malaysia

It's not too flexible to customize, but it is suffice for me to display size chart and works fine displaying it in mobile device.

Austrozone

Location India
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Wow some., its very supper app to install shopify, user friendly loved it easy to install and display is nice

Preymani

Cool app. Set up instructions were a bit off but I managed to set it up. Very useful. I suspect it's making my site slow though. Developers should please work on that.