Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

Passoom

Does exactly as advertised and easy to install. EXACTLY what I needed. Thank you whoever took the time to code this and give it away. I appreciate your time.

Bazar Bizarro

awesomeee!!! this used to be such a nightmare

Legzos

Excellent. This app has solved every problem and risen to the challenge by making it so easy to create beautiful, responsive, clear size charts without any hassle. Great work, thank you!

Speed Clothes

real nice looking app!! Works perfectly.

Debumpers

The app is truly awesome and simple to install. It would get a 5+ start if it also included a copy/clone system to integrate it in other websites or a Excel csv import. Nice work guys! Have a look at http://decca.cc

Cashmerehome

Very convenient app. It was easy to integrate, looks appealing to the customer too.However the loading speed of the table on product page is really takes time. I hope this issue can be figured out by this app team. Thank you! Can check versions of the app integrated to our store at www.cashmerehome.com

Michael Taylor Store

Great app! Don't know what I would do with out it! Customer Service is great too! A+++

What The Shirt

Love the app! Very easy to use. I was able to set up my first size chart in less than 30 minutes. Thank you. I had been looking for a size chart to incorporate in my store's theme and this was hassle free.

Moneygal

Super easy to use! Took two seconds to get a size chart onto my store!

Rozey

I love this app! It took a bit to figure out as the instructions originally took me to the wrong section in the code, but I fixed it. Looks good, and I can put a neat size chart on everything!