ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Free
size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Eren And Kate

This app is AMAZING! I searched for hours for a way to make a size chart for my shop before I found this app. I recommend this to anyone that needs a quick and easy way to add a size chart!

Wild Style By Jordi Wild

The app is awesome. 100% recommended. We had issues integrating this on our customized template and emailed the support team. They logged into our account and solved them in matter of minutes. Top service!

Bodysuit Central

Really great, simple app that does exactly what it says on the tin. Would recommend!

Via Luca

You'd think there would be more apps like this for shopify. This one fits the size chart bill perfectly. Provides us with a super simple interface for adding custom size charts for our wide variety of vendors and product types. I reached out to the developer for support in hopes they would be able to provide some customizations to the app (in exchange for money). They emailed be back stating what I wanted could be done with the free app, and gave me the code necessary to do so, all within 24 hours. Thats the sort of service I'd expect from a paid app, not a free one. Great developers, Great app.

Tokio Fashion

I'm very happy that I found this App and this developer! The support is just great! They installed the app for me and did small changes. Also answered all my questions very quickly.

Recommend for every fashion shop!

Cheers.

Earnestrabbit

Support was great helping me make a change to the coding of my chart - and they were very patient throughout the process! Highly recommended :)

The Debonair Man

simple and easy to use. Glad I found this because I can finally add my inventory without the hassle of sizing issues.

Cityboyzusa

I love this app. It is really easy to use and customize for different brands. It is a must for any clothing retailer.

Unizep Malaysia

Easy to use and great interface.

Mypunkyshop

This is a good app in my collection, Well done. I'm a HUGE fan...
www.opunks.com