ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Price: Free
size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Funnyany

Thank you for your efforts. App is working great. Had to find out how to use it correctly but now it is set.
We recommend your app to other Shopify sellers.

420 Couture

If you have a store selling ANYTHING that needs sizing then trust me - you NEED this app! I cannot express how much this app has helped me to create simple size charts that are easy to read and LOOK GREAT on my product pages.
SO simple to install too - it has saved me literally hours of time.
I had previously used the guide to making size charts that someone posted in a forum which was 'okay' but never really looked sleek even as a pop up. This app is WAAAAAY better than that. Thank you devs for creating this - I had been searching for a while for this type of app, so I'm sure that many other are too. Great Job!
Check out one of our product pages to see it in action! https://www.couture420.com/collections/mens-sublimation-tees/products/we-still-toke-movie-parody-tee

Zuluhut

Free and easy to set up and simple to install.

Holland Esquire

Amazing app and easy to integrate. Even better it is free!

Afy Messaggero

Great app and easy to use. I was having difficulty in getting it to display but noticed I had not followed all the instructions. All I had to do was to tag each item and use the same word on the tag space on the app.
Beats Shopify's size guide.

Orlette

Just installed very good plugin! thank you

Anomaly Panoply

Really nice. So much better than the Shopify size chart instructions. Those ended up making me add a size chart for my posters! Unless I wanted to go through hell. Whereas Size Matters (hate the name) is pretty intuitive, easy, quick, flexible. Highly recommended.

Rays Jewellery Malta

Great app! paid to customize the size chart to open as a pop up which looks great, and was kept updated until everything was done.

Imaginalwear

So far so great! This app is not only FREE, but makes it so easy to add sizing charts. My website, imaginalwear.com, has many products. The tagging system in this particular sizing app makes it a breeze to quickly flesh out sizing charts for all your products.

Support got back to me quick when I had a question too! I'm on board 100%

Weareponymous

This is a fantastic app. We have a lot of products where size is vital but as they all come from different manufacturers having a comprehensive size chart one one page is almost impossible to maintain. This app allows me to have dynamic size charts across my entire website!

Would recommend using this if anyone needs a size chart.