ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Price: Free

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Rays Jewellery Malta

Great app! paid to customize the size chart to open as a pop up which looks great, and was kept updated until everything was done.

Imaginalwear

So far so great! This app is not only FREE, but makes it so easy to add sizing charts. My website, imaginalwear.com, has many products. The tagging system in this particular sizing app makes it a breeze to quickly flesh out sizing charts for all your products.

Support got back to me quick when I had a question too! I'm on board 100%

Weareponymous

This is a fantastic app. We have a lot of products where size is vital but as they all come from different manufacturers having a comprehensive size chart one one page is almost impossible to maintain. This app allows me to have dynamic size charts across my entire website!

Would recommend using this if anyone needs a size chart.

Femmejolie

It has made adding size charts the easiest thing in the world. I'm so glad I found this app.

Danny Mac Clothing

Really great app, easy to use and works like a charm. I have one suggestion that may help people get their stores up and running quickly. If I could create a size chart for every t-shirt in Printful,CustomCat,etc... and have the ability to export those and allow others to import them it would be huge. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Keyomi Sook

If You plan on making your own size charts don't Do It Its better to get this app. I made my own size charts with word then Paste in my tabs; yet they did not show up as a chart on my FB page after sync. This app is a must have and the customer supoort is great!

Sunnysmile

nice app, but sometimes you have to choose really clever your tags, if not they will appear twice the sizes on the products. i didn't know how to get it done, but it helped me a lot while building the sizes for the products

Wvyogi

Awesome app. Really made size chart quick and simple.

Passoom

Does exactly as advertised and easy to install. EXACTLY what I needed. Thank you whoever took the time to code this and give it away. I appreciate your time.

Bazar Bizarro

awesomeee!!! this used to be such a nightmare