Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

Lovers Are Lunatics

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR! It ain't rocket science, but being able to create sizes charts that all look uniform is a huge pain, and this app solves that problem and some.

THANK YOU!

Viamermaids

Super easy to install and very helpful! Thank you!

Lobocki Com Au

It's as easy as they claim. I'm no expert in coding (only know some of the basics) and I could set it up in under 2 minutes. Very clear instructions and looks exactly what I wanted it to. There's a 1-2 second delay in loading the table but other than that, I'm loving it.

Kidotoy

Excellent App. Excellent support. Thank you.

Planks Clothing

Really helpful little app. Ideal for if you need individual size charts per product or style.

Train Horn Kits

Size Matters is a perfect app for any retail store needing a size guide and the level of support from the team behind it is simply put just amazing!

Hughes Clothing Company

Super easy to use.. Provides a great confidence boost for customers seeing custom size guides for each product !

Krazy For Pets

So far so good. Easy to create a sizing chart. A recommended app.

Mdsugar

Perfect functioning, easy to install

World Shaker

Love the app! I was trying to make sizing charts on my own for a few days before searching and coming across Size Matters. So thankful that I did! The guides are attractive and really easy to use.

I actually had a specific issue related to my theme and their team went above and beyond to to answer my questions and work out what was going on. Highly recommend!