Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

All Would Envy

I used this app to make the size guide of my products really clear and neat. Customer service team is really helpful too!

May 17, 2019

Hi - many thanks for your positive review of Size Matters and feedback on our support team. We're glad the app is working well for you!

REFINED APPAREL

It's a great a free app for our clothing store. Louis from the customer services team helped us set it up on the website remotely so we just needed to add the charts. All up and running 24 hours later!

May 16, 2019

Glad to hear you're enjoying the app and that Louis was able to help you get it up and running! Thanks for the positive review :)

MIY Curves

The app is very good. Enables me to make many different size charts, which is invaluable. It’s simple to use and looks really nice in my store. Support is always quick to respond to my questions and resolved any issue I may have experienced within hours. I would definitely recommend this app!

May 16, 2019

Thanks for your review of the app - we appreciate you taking the time to tell others of your experience with Size Matters, and are glad you've found it to be useful!

Created by Grace Designs

I am so happy to have found this app. It helped me create size charts for the apparel in my store. Once you get the hang of it you can create size charts with ease. Highly recommend.

May 14, 2019

Thanks for reviewing Size Matters - we appreciate it! Very pleased it's helped enhance your store and we hope it leads to more sales for you.

The Premium Choice™

I used this app to help me do a free and easy size chart. Super fast customer support and super helpful!

May 3, 2019

Hi there

Thank you for reviewing Size Matters; we're glad you've found it useful :)

Carola Zeta

Louis always helped us in creating and positioning the app where we needed, If there were 10 stars available I would have given it to them!

May 1, 2019

What wonderful feedback! Louis says thank you, and it's always a pleasure to help.

Jazz & Milly Clothing

I am still halfway to make size chart but looks lot easier then other apps as i tried.i hope i can gethelp if i am stuck somewhere

May 1, 2019

Hi there - we hope you finished your size chart! If you're having any problems contact our app support team who will be happy to help you.

Mellow Life Pte Ltd

This app is really easy to use, the support is super helping which is what stands out from other plugins. clean and aesthetic look. simple to use and easy to understand.

April 29, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, it's really appreciated!

Attoni

So simple and the answer to my hours spent on trying to create size charts. Thank you for this app :) Simple to add size charts, took a little to figure out how to make it show on product page but may be the template I use.

May 14, 2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating - we're glad the app is working well for you.

Kaaktusparis

Good and realy simple to use it. The choice lies with us to let them automatically install the application or to place the piece of code or we want it.

April 23, 2019

Thanks for your review, it is very much appreciated! We're happy the app is working well for you.