Sky Pilot ‑ Digital Downloads

Sell digital files and streaming videos

From $15/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bullard Designs

I sell digital content, designs to load onto electronic sewing machines. My customers have been asking if they can download designs they purchased previously. I installed Sky Pilot for this purpose. It is SO easy to use and it does exactly what I want it to DO. In addition, the support group has been so incredibly responsive. (I didn't need much support, the app is so easy to use, but when I did need it... the support was perfect.)
I was so happy to find that in addition to my original goal with Sky Pilot, I found that I could use the Sky Pilot Video Integration to make my tutorials easily available to customers.
What a score.
This is absolutely the best app I have used with Shopify.
Thank you to everyone at Sky Pilot.

Ellusionist

I could have sworn I had written this already, so I'm doing it now. Sky Pilot is by far the most important tool in our kit. We deliver 1000's of digital products each month, and we'd have a heck of a time doing it without Sky Pilot. It is so simple to create the product and add the attachments. We use this product all the time to do pre-sales. Adding attachments to a product after a sale give all the customers who purchased access to those videos, not just the ones who order after a change. Integration is tight with our store and they're support is fantastic. They've been able to help us with our issues, even pointing us in the right direction with other apps that were conflicting with theirs. If you sell digital products, this is the way to go.

Oukside

Simply awesome! Fluidity, simplicity and a customer support omnipresent makes this app the gold standard of choice if you want to sell digital products / goods like ebooks, file, music and stream video like videocourses, webinars & co. Sky Pilot pilots you in the sky of digital business.

Avalon Cakes | Cake and Cookie Planner

Literally the BEST app in the Shopify store -- I don't say that lightly. I've used a lot of apps here but this one is the most user-friendly and well-thought app I've had the experience of using in Shopify. Your customers can see their downloads in their account and it's all so clean and user-friendly. No need to zip files anymore -- they can just download from different folders! AND the ability to add Vimeo videos -- you could use this app for Courses or just add a how-to video for installing/using your digital goods. Over the moon happy with this app and hope the team makes more just like it for other features Shopify doesn't have solutions for! OH and support is so quick and helpful -- (btw You can import previous orders too with their help!)

Befree Tantra Shop

Ich kann diese App sehr empfehlen. Beeindruckt war ich, wie einfach es ist Vimeo Filme einzubinden. Ob wohl ich vorher mit der kostenlosen App von Shopify verkauft habe, war es kein Problem alle vergangenen Verkäufe zu übernehmen. Der Support hat sofort geholfen. I highly recommend this app. I was impressed how easy it is to integrate Vimeo films. Even though I had previously sold with the free Shopify app, it was no problem to take over all past sales. The support helped immediately.

Dezartisan

I have been using this app for the past couple of years and I absolutely love how it functions! No issue with deliverability! I love that I can revoke access if a customer is abusing their account. Support is prompt and very helpful, even with those of us that aren't that tech savy! Thank you!

Oh My Crafty Supplies Inc.

Great customer support first of all. Very easy to set up and runs wonderfully. We do 90% of our sales via digital and we have not experienced any issues and have positive feedback from our customers. This allows customers to have their own library and the ability to search their library as well. Very handy for sure!

RevitHQ

A fantastic app, it has worked perfectly from day 1. But what has been appreciated most of all is the email support. The team at sky pilot are responsive and open to suggestions for improving the product. Even going as far as assisting with integration and customisation. Definitely an excellent choice for digital file delivery and management.

Mossy Creek Soap

We have been using this app for years now, it's an awesome way to offer our digital documents and video tutorials. They are quick to respond to questions and uber helpful at providing solutions. This app is a TRUE GEM!

PlanetStyles

Very nice app. Good UI, decent features, and support team helped me out with a nuanced workaround on a weekend. Currently the best option for digital downloads.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10