Sky Pilot ‑ Digital Downloads

Sky Pilot ‑ Digital Downloads

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Corknine Development
November 16, 2022

I was a total newbie, and this app was very easy to use. I had some "user error" problems early on and they were super helpful and very fast replying to me. I highly recommend Sky Pilot

Cuddle Cat Quiltworks
Time spent using app: 9 days
Corknine Development replied November 17, 2022

Thank you for the great review. We’re so glad to be a part of your store's success and are happy to support you in your growth. Thanks for choosing us!

October 14, 2022

Very easy to use and integrate app. I love it! And the customer service is very helpful. Thank you, Alessandro, you are doing an amazing job!

Crochetree
Time spent using app: 1 day
Corknine Development replied October 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your great review. We are always here to listen to our merchants and to give them the best experience with our app in terms of functionality and customer service! Cheers 🎉

October 5, 2022

I can not say enough GOOD about this app! I was having an issue and went to the chat section, within mins the tech explained exactly what I needed to do in order to free up more space! Fixed the issue immediately I recommend this for anyone who uses digital downloads.. 100% satisfied Linda

Designs By Silo Kreations
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Corknine Development replied October 5, 2022

It always warms our hearts to hear that you've found Sky Pilot very helpful and about your great experience with our support team.😍 Thanks so much for trusting us and for spreading the word.

September 23, 2022

Die App funktioniert wie es soll, und bei Probleme ist man bei dem Kundenservice sehr gut aufgehoben und es wird einem sehr schnell geholfen! Auch bei Vorschläge und Verbesserungen wird ganz schnell reagiert - innerhalb einer Woche wurde ein neuer Button mit "Produkt bereits erworben" implementiert! Mehr Kundensupport und -offenheit kann man nicht erwarten!

Werkplan.Schnittmanufaktur
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 days
Corknine Development replied September 25, 2022

Thanks a bunch for your amazing review and for choosing us!! Our goal is to ensure that our app helps your business grow, and our support team will always be there for you to guarantee that. Always at your service :)

Cheers 🤩,

September 20, 2022

I needed a fast app that would let me move forward quickly to restore a site I had taken a sabbatical from and upon return, the digital file product links were all stripped. SkyPilot IS IT. I was able to upload all my files and spend time with many products in restoring them for my customers and on the first day, my customers returned to shop. That's how well this APP works! Customer Service is excellent and always ready to help. Thank you SkyPilot!

Pixies Rule
Time spent using app: 29 days
Corknine Development replied September 21, 2022

Hi there,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and for your kind words about our app 🎉. We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our service as we strive to provide the best possible support!!

If you need anything in the future, please reach out and we'll be happy to help.