Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Improve loyalty using points, referrals, & VIP programs

Rock n Romance

Hell Yeahhhh ... This rewards program is awesome .. Generating LOTS of customer interest and interactions .. Even with just using the full features of the free plan we have generated a handful of sales and its only been live on our site for 3 days .. Cant wait to tinker with this and can not see any reason not to go for the paid option soon to utalise even more great features ..

Phoenix Sweets

We are running an online cake store and just started using Smile weeks ago. Our customers are happy about it and they are encouraged to follow our social media (facebook and instagram) on top of purchasing.

They love the loyalty program.

Coastal Scents

This is one of the very few companies that go above and beyond to make the customers happy. Roel answered my support ticket and changed my checkout to work the way we needed it within 10 minutes. No kidding, and even though it might not be part of how the software should have worked, they didn’t even charge me for it. While we are running from one app to another because the apps don’t work and the support is totally missing, this is the example on how it should be in a perfect world. Thank you Roel and Smile.io to make this world a little more perfect!

Flying V Mercantile

We created our loyalty program with Smile. Our customers love it and the design is very easy for them to understand and navigate. I was experiencing trouble “spending” points through the POS but Maggie found the issue and fixed it for me within minutes! Very helpful customer service, definitely recommend. Thanks again, Maggie!

Bubba's Fine Foods

I'm excited to get Smile humming on our site. We've had it live for about a month now and have been pleased with the initial results. The support to get the app live was fantastic, and they've provided prompt support when I've needed help (mad props to Elli!).

Shumiya Australia

Love this, however we can't afford anything at the moment as we're recently starting up. The free option is great, an improvement would be perhaps to put somewhere like cheaper options to pay for Smile. Overall great app though :)

Case Candies

This app was very easy to set up. It has great features and is easy to navigate. I would recommend it.

Big Moon Beeswax

Writing this review based on the setup process. . . we are just implementing, and we'll see how it goes. Maggie was a great help in walking me through final setup tweaks via Chat. Great to have someone there live to check to make sure you're good to go live! So far so great!

FlyStreetLife

Works well with no glitches. We are very happy with the app and would recommend it to others. Its very easy to use as an admin or customer

Hotter Sales by DKHodder

I am using this app to manage my rewards program. Set up is easy and the reward management is great. I am very happy with this app and highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 308 309