Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pulled Home

Andreandana was great! She sent me the resource I was looking for within minutes of me reaching out.

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate it! 💖

Wiggly Wigglers

This app allows us to easily set up a customer loyalty reward system. Setup was straight forward and everything just works well.

October 3, 2022

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! 😀 We really appreciate your feedback and wish you the best of luck! 💸

Bull City Fair Trade

Time spent using app About 1 year

Just launched our program and had some minor hitches, but Lisa from Smile support was able to give us a bunch of information to help us!

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate it! 💖

Lestrouvaillesdejen

Time spent using app About 6 hours

merci bcp très gentil j'ai adoré le service à la clientèle merci bcp bcp bcp encore une fois :) merci

September 29, 2022

Thanks for your kind words! We appreciate you and are overjoyed to hear of your positive experience with our customer service team! 😍

Merci pour vos mots gentils! Nous vous apprécions et sommes ravis d'apprendre votre expérience positive avec notre équipe de service à la clientèle ! 😍

Keen Beauty Co

So far so good! I sent a message to support over night and wa la, I had an answer the next morning! The app has been easy to use so far and I cant wait to start managing my customers.

September 29, 2022

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! The beauty of our global team is that we are proactive and provide solutions 24/7, so glad you were able to get the help you needed quickly! 💫 Wishing you all the best with your launch! 🚀

Vine and Grind

I am still getting used to the app but my customers are loving the ease of use. I hope to enhance my utilization of the app very soon.

September 28, 2022

Thanks for leaving us a review! We are stoked to hear you customer feedback, ease of use is our main priority! 💪

Coffee & Cream

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very helpful support team, super easy to setup, we launched the programs in minutes. Thank you for your loyalty to your customers!

September 28, 2022

What amazing feedback! 😍 We are very thankful for testimonies like this one, these are literally our core values. ✨ Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we look forward to being a part of your continued success!

Pared Eyewear

Location Australia
Time spent using app 31 minutes

Awesome customer service regarding the setup for VIP. It was very helpful for me to explore the platform.

September 28, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate you! Best of luck with your launch! 🚀

The Bias Cut

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Absolutely fantastic. We moved over to Smile after our previous loyalty app didn't offer the features we wanted without having to pay a lot more for an upgrade. So far we've found the transition seamless, set up very comprehensive, and overall a much better app (and saving us money) - just wish we'd used it from the beginning! Customer service also brilliant - Joshua was a pleasure to speak to and resolved our query very quickly. Overall very impressed and highly recommend.

September 28, 2022

Thanks for this amazing feedback! We are so glad to hear that your search is over! We look forward to helping you continue to build loyalty (and save money), best of luck! ☘️

That Coco Company

I'd be lost without Shopify. Since the launch of my business two years ago I've been using and loving shopify. I found the website really easy to use and the functions are great. Happy customer, would recommend!

September 26, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! We are glad to be a part of your success and wish you continued health, happiness, and prosperity! 🌈

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 474 475