Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Design a loyalty program with points, referral & VIP rewards.

Publish Online Shop

Kellen is the man. He helped me clarify on some questions I had to better help my customers. Thanks!

singtel_dev

really gooooooooooood app, helps a lot, will recommand it to friends. thanks for the supporting.....

CENTROARTESANO

The app is great but unfortunately many of the app sections and email notifications are not customizable and my store is in spanish so I can't use it for my business. That was a big disappointment because I like all the features from the program. The day they allow you to customize a bit more I will turn my review into a 5 star one.

April 18, 2019

Hey there! We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues! We will be in touch via email for further assistance. :)

Elves' Best Christmas Crackers

We are only 2 days into using Smile but so far what I can say is: WOW.

I really like this program. Very professional and even on the free program there are nice options. While I did figure out how to enter the points levels, I have to say this wasn't crystal clear even after reading the instructions a few times. For instance for variable and fixed discounts. And despite clearing my cache, restarting my browser, etc, I am still having trouble getting the referral message on Twitter to 'take' or to 'delete'. It might - after several hours!

But these are very small issues. Over all the program is unexpectedly quite amazing!

I agree with what many have said about pricing. If the pricing could be graduated a bit to help new businesses as they grow, then I would be glad to pay. $600 a year off the bat with a comparatively small customer base, is a chunky budget item - though the quality is worth every penny.

On balance, I highly recommend any shop owner to try this program. It is relatively easy to set up, a great way to reward long-time, loyal customers, it creates great 'brand' feeling and it is a very professional tool to help any e-store grow their customer base.

Thanks, Smile!

~

April 16, 2019

Thank you very much for the amazing feedback and five-star review! This kind of candid feedback is so appreciated. :)

Hey, Babe Skin

I used this app to help me gain loyal customers and its working well so far. They're loving it! I really like how easy this is to use. The pop-up button is great but I wish this app can be embedded on the website. Customer service is 5 star, Maggie really came through with all my questions the other day.

April 12, 2019

Thank you for the feedback and for the five-star review! We're always working to make our product better, and feedback really helps to make that possible.

Affliction Clothing

Smile is an excellent rewards program! Our brand has a loyal fanbase, and we've definitely seen our customers sign-up and take advantage of the rewards we're able to offer through it. We've enjoyed working with the Smile team, who all want to help us present the best possible Rewards experience to our customer.

April 12, 2019

Thank you so much for the five-star review! We really appreciate it! 😊

www.fit365.com

This app is a MUST HAVE for all e-commerce store owners that want to take their customer's user experience to the next level with customized rewards program.

Not only that, the fact that they have customer support chat using another one of our favorite apps (Intercom.io) is a plus. Shoutout to Kellen and Maggie for the great support! :-)

- Kyle Musser
Digital Marketing Director

April 11, 2019

Thanks Kyle! We really appreciate the five-star review and the awesome feedback about our app and Support team. 😄

Reckless Trash

worth it!! I absolutely love this app for creating a cute, not annoying pop-up perks program! It's also fully customizable, even with free!

April 11, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review! Our design team works hard to make our app beautiful :)

Grounded Sage Skincare

This has been a beautiful app to work with in comparison to our previous rewards app. The service is exceptional as well. There are a few intuitive pieces I would like to adjust but it's very user-friendly

April 10, 2019

Thank you for the kind words, and the five-star review! :)

Baby Face Diary

This is a great App for those who look for their customer's happy face as for Rewards and Perks. I've been searching many similar apps and decide to use Smile.io and I Smile now ^^

April 10, 2019

We're so happy to have made you Smile :) Thanks for the five-star review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 321 322