Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Free plan available

On the Go Boutique LLC

We added this app a few months ago and the customer service has been AMAZING! They respond very quickly via messages and email. They also helped us build our plan that was just right for us. Our customers have also had a great experience. It is simple and easy to use

Live a Little

The customer support is AMAZING. They were with me every step of the way on setting it up. They even helped me curate a post for my customers to understand the new rewards program.

Half a Melon

Initial set up quick and easy. Easy intergration, works weill with other apps and brilliant customer service :-)

January 17, 2022

Thanks for such a brilliant review about our brilliant team 🤩

Looks like our job here is done (for now), but we'll be here if you need anything at all!

GlowGirl boutique

Extremely happy with this app. Integration was a breeze, their support is amazing. I have used the chat feature for a couple of questions, and within a minute I get someone online to assist me. I also integrated it with my newsletter and customer communication system and that was perfect too. I totally recommend this app!

January 17, 2022

Thanks so much for the glowing review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the convenience of our Live Chat team and that Smile has integrated so well into your GlowGirl's tech stack 💖

Wisdom Supply Co.

We're new to smile.io but so far it is easy to use and customer service is insanely fast and helpful! (Integrates with Klaviyo so you can keep branded emails consistent).

January 17, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words about our team and app 🤩

We aim to make things as intuitive as possible, and our all-star support team is here for anything else you may need assistance with!

Pickles and Punch

Love the Smile Rewards app! It definitely drives repeat business to my site and the customer service from Smile is great!

January 16, 2022

We're glad you've found Smile to be helpful at driving business! We strive to help businesses of all sizes to be set up for success, and it's truly heart-warming to hear that Smile is doing just that for Pickles and Punch 🥰

We'll be here if you need anything at all!

- Brandon, Smile Support

Doses of Melanin

Superior customer service!! I am absolutely astounded at how helpful and knowledgeable the support team is for this app. I expected to have to deal with agents who would send me a bunch of links to reference files without ever solving the problem I had, but instead I have consistently chatted with unbelievably helpful service agents. Maria was the agent who helped me to integrate the Rewards modal into my site seamlessly and Tessa from the Tech Support team even followed up with more information to make sure I had everything I needed. I will definitely continue to use this app not only for the features, but the super accessible and stellar customer service.

January 16, 2022

Wow! It's amazing to receive such a stellar compliment about our outstanding support team. Tess and Maria are truly gems, and we're more than happy to see that you've noticed 🙂

We'll be here to keep the 'superior' customer service going whenever you need it!

- Brandon, Smile Support

Rena's Recipe

I just started to use this program. I'm sure it will help my business a lot in a long term so I'm so excited! Also great customer service! They response really fast whenever I have questions! Highly recommended!

January 15, 2022

That's awesome to hear you're excited about using the app, we're excited that you decided to work with us! We'll let our team know that you appreciated their help, we think they are pretty amazing too 😄

Positive Vibes Smoke & Gifts

The app looks great and the staff are amazing at helping us integrate! Really appreciate how much value it will bring and how helpful everyone is!

January 15, 2022

It's great to hear that you are enjoying the app and that our team was able to help you get started! All we want is for the app to bring value to your store 🤩

Great State Clothing

Easy to set up and has an awesome free plan. Highly recommend for anyone just getting started with a loyalty program

January 15, 2022

We're happy to hear that you enjoy the free plan! No matter the budget, everyone who wants a loyalty program, should be able to have one 💯

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 429 430