Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Staxx & Packz

Great app I love using it on my site to encourage customers to keep using the site for more rewards in the future.

October 11, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're so glad to hear that our app is helping your business :)

Utica Coffee Roasting Co.

I LOVE this app. It's free and so easy to use and I've seen the rewards of using it almost immediately.

October 10, 2019

Thanks so much for the 5 star review :) We're so glad that you're loving our app!

SimplyMoi

The app doesn't show widget/icon on desktop and mobile anymore. I have troubleshooted and still no success. I contacted smile 8 days ago via he Shopify App dashboard and I have not heard from them. The customer service used to be good but it looks like they are losing it.

October 10, 2019

Thanks for reaching out! We've sent an email with further steps to help out! 🙂

Oak N Barrel Apparel

I shouldnt have to upgrade to a new theme nor should i have to remove shopify saftey features. My customers keep getting emails about it but they ca not open it to see what its for.

October 9, 2019

Thanks for reaching out! We've sent an email your way! 🙂

Theodent Toothpaste

Doug, was amazing. I got some great support and was very patient with me while we tried to solve everything out. I would definitely recommend using Smile

October 9, 2019

Thank you for the five star rating! We're happy our Support team was able to help get everything sorted. We really appreciate the recommendation. 🙂

Shop Juni

This app provides Great Customer Service! Maggie was responsive and fixed the issue I was having immediately!!

October 9, 2019

We're so happy you're loving our Support team! 😄 Thanks for the five stars!

Scarflings

Cannot create multiple tier systems like Sephora. Too bad, it seems like a popular app. Check out Growave instead to do multiple tiers.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for reaching out! We've sent an email your way with more information! 🙂

Photo Boards®

So close to being a great app, but there seems to be a major error on how the app calculates points on sales.

If like us you choose to base rewards points on the product price before tax and shipping is added, beware that the app takes the total order amount then deducts the VAT inclusive delivery fee and also deducts the total VAT for the whole order, resulting in VAT on delivery being deducted twice and fewer points awarded than the customer is expecting. Instead, it should base the rewardable total on the product total before VAT.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We'll be sending an email your way shortly to help!

Boutique Lollipop

Can't translate this app in another language... English is the only possible language... That is so sad because it's to be a great app.

October 8, 2019

Thanks for reaching out! We're sending an email your way to chat more. 🙂

La Bombilla

So bad that such an app can not be used in another language than English. Obviously, it isn't stated anywhere before you start to setup everything.

October 7, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We've sent an email your way 🙂

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 333 334