Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 7, 2023

Experience has been great so far. Support has been very helpful. Lisa especially has been a great help.

Set up is really easy.

HeatPressNation
February 3, 2023

Great Customer Service....Answered questions promptly! Very Much Recommended.
Lynn answered all my questions.

Hot Tracks
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Smile.io replied February 3, 2023

Thank you so much for this lovely review🌟

It was a pleasure chatting with you and So happy to hear about the positive experience. More power to your business. 💪✨ - Lynn 💖

February 3, 2023

Great platform, easy to build out and use. Missing a couple key features but overall a solid platform.

Simply Seattle
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Smile.io replied February 3, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure assisting you today 😇 - Jade <3

February 3, 2023

The app is great. Easy and simple to use! Customer Service is always kind as well. My only wish is that we could have a rewards page in lieu of the pop-up :)

DUMBGOOD
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Smile.io replied February 3, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure assisting you today 😇 We appreciate your feedback as well- Jade <3

February 2, 2023

So far so good! The customer service is very attentive and super helpful if you have any questions installing the app. Shout out to Lisa for helping me figure out the API codes! I'm excited to implement this loyalty program for my customers :)

Jazeena
Time spent using app: 7 days
Smile.io replied February 2, 2023

It was an absolutely pleasure chatting with you today! Thank you so so much for taking the time to leave this review and for your super kind words 💖💛 - Lisa

February 1, 2023

Easy to use, and syncs our online store and POS. It gets the job done. Customer service is always excellent.

Patisserie Fleur
Time spent using app: 5 months
Smile.io replied February 2, 2023

We're super glad to know you've had such a well-rounded experience using Smile! Thank you for the kind words 💛

February 1, 2023

Very user-friendly and great customer service with quick response to chat requests! I love this app!

Black Swan Boutique
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Smile.io replied February 1, 2023

February 1, 2023

Its not only about an App's features, but the service the Teams brings when help is needed and Smile's Team checks that box for me. Thank you so Much Lisa, you help me clear my doubts in no time, and super friendly!.

Simply Creations PR HTV & VINYL SHOP
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Smile.io replied February 2, 2023

We agree Lisa is awesome, and will make sure she sees this thoughtful feedback! Thank you for your lovely review 💛

February 1, 2023

Customer service was great, Jade was kind and helpful! I am still learning how this program works but I am excited to start using it knowing that their representatives are easy to reach and helpful.

Dymond's
Time spent using app: 3 months
Smile.io replied February 1, 2023

January 31, 2023

Hasta ahorita todo bien, me ayudaron con una duda y ya active la app, veremos que tanto le gusta a mis clientes.

Nekko Inn
Mexico
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
Smile.io replied January 31, 2023

¡Muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejar una evaluación! Realmente lo apreciamos :) ¡Esperamos ver cómo Smile ayuda a que su negocio crezca!