Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Design a loyalty program with points, referral & VIP rewards.

jgroasting.com

I would like to set up a page explaining the smile program but there is nothing. It doesn't;t have a place for this and no response

August 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We've sent you an email :)

Herb & Root | Luxurious Perfume Oils, Bath Oils, and Massage Oils

Super easy to set up. Also, great customer service. I had a few questions and emailed support and got a response within a few hours.

August 20, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We're glad support was able to help out :)

Pure Meta

I loved the app as it makes applying the discounts and promoting the rewards program much easier, however I've only left out the last star due to the app not having the option to earn x amount of sales per referral link equals free item, but rather they have it as both parties get $5 off. Please update the app with a counting system to reward users with a free item and you'll get 5 stars instead of 4 in my books!

August 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, and for the suggestion! We really value your feedback, and will send this over to our product team :)

Bijoux Medusa

The customers services is horrible. I been asking help for a simple fix and they just don't want to help me at all. How dissapointing considering the price of the apps

August 20, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We've sent an email your way :)

Rowdy's BowTies

I have been wanting a Shopify website for a long time and I just now could do it! I knew I wanted to have a rewards program for my customers & this is absolutely perfect! You can use the free version(as I am doing) or pay and get more great perks! I love it!

August 20, 2019

Thanks for using our app, and for leaving us a five star review! We're so glad you're enjoying it! 🙂

PPPI

Extremely helpful customer support, specifically Tess, who resolved the issue for us within hours. Thank you team.

August 14, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're so happy you are loving Smile, and glad to hear our Support team were able to solve your issue. :)

BirDelicious! Origins Wild Diet®

Too expensive. Requires educating customers over and over again. Not easy to understand how to use code. Most customers place it in the "Notes" box during checkout requiring website owner to manually apply the discount. Will most likely delete this app within the next week.

August 14, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We've sent an email your way for more information. :)

QuoteData

Essential! Flexible Reward points program and excellent referral system in one app. Good integration with Shopify.

August 14, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're happy to hear that you're loving the referral system! 😊

Canine til 5

Absolutely brilliant app it works well and seems to be no issues. Using free plan hope it’s still this good when free plan ends

August 9, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're so glad you're loving our app! 😃

HappyPaket

Super easy to setup, looks very professional, very intuitive user interface. When i scale i will surely upgrade to paid plan. Highly recommended app

August 9, 2019

Thank you for the five-star rating! We really appreciate it😄

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 329 330