Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Design a loyalty program with points, referral & VIP rewards.

Chicky Bungalow

I have the free version because that's all I need. And even in that version, you get a lot of value for what you're trying to do. Will I move up to a paid version? No sure, but if you're looking to just get started, this is a great free app.

Milkbar Breastpumps

There are some fantastic features in smile however there are some limitations such as the ability for self referral using the refer a friends rewards. For the price being charged there should be something in place to restrict people from claiming a reward generated by themselves. This artificially inflates ROI.

Heathen Beard Club

This is a MUST HAVE app for every e-commerce store! Allowing customers to earn points and rewards by purchasing and referring friends is ingenious. It was simple to set up and activate! I LOVE IT!

June 22, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review and all the positive feedback! 😄

Sweet Tea 'N Biscuits

We've been using this app on our Shopify store for well over a year. Works great, and does what it says. No issues.

June 19, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! :) We're happy to hear you're loving Smile!

Luxe Bae

such a helpful app, we have been looking for something like this for a while now! highly recommend !!!!!!

June 19, 2019

We're happy you found us! :) Thank you for the five-star review!

UCutiePie

Great app !! Love the way you can customize it to match your theme. Support is very friendly and helpful. Thank you Elli for you support.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! :)

Sundowncollection

I really enjoy using the Smile Rewards App. Within the first minute of installing it, I figured out how to use it, create a points system, referral program. So easy to use, looks nice, and most importantly - its functional and clean.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We really appreciate it :)

Demize Collectibles LTD

I'm new to the app but, after having problems with previous reward apps, I was happy to come across something that is easy to use! I love that you can manually add points to customer accounts. So far so good!

June 17, 2019

Thanks for the great review, and for the feedback! :)

Q3EGEAR

I love this app! Smile has helped us establish a foothold in the market, while continuing to generate repeat customers and empower us to keep growing.

June 17, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We love small businesses! :)

Bijou Candles

Really great Loyalty/Rewards app. It's easy to use, great interface, simple design, and I love how intuitive it is to manage and for customers too. I wanted to integrate with another app and contacted Support to help and Elli was kind enough to add an extra app to our account. Thank you Elli and Smile for making such a great app. Highly recommended addition to any e-comm store!

June 17, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! :) We love to help our merchants have a delightful experience!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 325 326