Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

House of Adana

Looks good for now, as long as it stays for free. I hope to find customers with this Smile rewards program.

Gerry's

Great app that does everything we need it to. Super helpful support team always on hand to answer any questions.

January 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and five-star rating! Our Merchant Experience team is so happy to help out. 😄

Beaver Philippines

Awesome rewards platform, free plan let's you do a lot things, rewards, referral, and even add deep links that triggers the pop up which you can add in your navigation

January 22, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-star review 🌟So glad to hear how simple and straightforward Smile has been for you!

Plastikwäsche zum Verlieben

Good app to get a better customer relationship. Easy to configure! Good and quick supprt if there are any questions. Works without any problems. Just a small issue: app slows down google pagespeed - but thats life - it is always a compromise between functionality/Features and performance.

Thank you so much for your 5-star review 💖

Winona Creek

Great little app to start a rewards program. Using the free version, and the reason I deducted one star - you really should be able to set an expiry on points/rewards at any level, not just a paid level. That was disappointing, but otherwise I'm happy with it and the seamless way it works with Shopify.

January 21, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback regarding points expiry and its (un)availability on the free plan. Also, happy to hear how seamless you've found Smile to work thus far 😁

Sweet Packs

Very easy app to use, set up is quick and simple and christian on live agent was very responsive and knows what hes talking about

January 21, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-star review 🌟We'll give Christian some kudos for his excellent live chat support!

Oddballs

Great app that's very easy to use and has helped us with customer retention greatly. Would highly recommend and their customer service is always willing to help, whether it's a regular problem or something unique.

January 21, 2021

Thanks so much for the review 🌟So happy to hear how easy Smile has been to use and how we've been able to boost customer retention for your business. Also, glad you received all the support you needed from our team!

Heimstone

Super helpful customer service and a great rewards app. I have been testing the features and chatting to the support team all week, and have not even committed to their app yet.. just on this front its been and excellent experience!

January 21, 2021

Thanks for sharing your kind and generous feedback! I really enjoyed learning more about your store, and helping you get set up using Smile :)

House of Akan

This is a great app and I cant wait to see how these programs translate into more sales!!! I think the variety of different programs is quite good too.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Happy to hear you're liking the variety of loyalty programs, and here's to loyalty powered sales in this new year 🍾

If you have any feedback to share as you launch your program, please share it with us by emailing help@smile.io as we're always looking to improve!

Harford Road Liquors

The support team is really nice, they enabled the API feature for me so I wouldn't have to pay $599. These guys are the best, and they understand my problem. They did not try to rip me off like other apps, indeed. Now I will always use smile for my other brands too!!!!

January 20, 2021

Thanks so much for the review 🌟So happy to hear we were able to help you get the most out of Smile and you received the support you needed from our team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 371 372