Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Formula Beauty Next

Location Uruguay

muy buena, excelente soporte!________________________________________________________________________________

June 28, 2022

Muchas Gracias! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, it was a pleasure assisting you today <3 - Jade

Wanderlust Folk Candle Co.

I try to open the app to view info and it says that the app has an error...so nothing even comes up. Deleting...unfortunately now all my customer's points will also be deleted...

June 28, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and leave your feedback! We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing and dove into things on our end. 🔦 I just sent you an email regarding my findings. 🤓

Your program and dashboard are functioning as normal, but you have disabled points and referrals, which will pause your program. In order to relaunch the program simply hit "activate" for both points and referrals. 😸

If you deleted the app please re-install it as all your customers data will be deleted within 48 hours in compliance with internet privacy laws. If you experience any further difficulty just reply to me via email, or email help@smile.io, or you can always pop into the Live Chat via the app itself or our website, smile.io. 😺

We hope to help get you sorted asap! Thank you so much! ☀️

Moi and Ko

Location Spain

La aplicación funcionaba de maravilla pero la desinstalé al actualizar y ahora están intentando arreglar el problema de la pérdida de puntos por mis clientes. Mis 5 estrellas van por el soporte y por la aplicación en si, fue culpa mia el desinstalarlo.

June 25, 2022

¡Muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo para escribir esta evaluación! 🤩 Estamos muy contentos de que le guste Smile y siempre estamos aquí cuando necesita ayuda 💪✨

¡Fue un placer charlar contigo hoy!

💖 Lisa

thedaydreamingunicorn

easy to set up and customer service quick and helpful . set up in a matter of minutes. Intro video very helpful

June 24, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review 🤩 We're happy that you're enjoying Smile & finding it easy to use!

So nice chatting with you today! 😊 Lisa

Grass Roots Farmers' Cooperative

I just want to say the agent named Lisa was awesomesauce to work with! She immediately got me what I needed! and was a joy to work with!

June 24, 2022

Thank you so much for this lovely review!! It was great chatting with you and—for the record—YOU'RE awesomesauce 😃

💖 Lisa

Afterwork Grocery

Location Hong Kong SAR

I used this app and it did help me to drive more loyal members and more importantly: more sales! The support team are very knowledgable and are always giving me the best advice. Love this product and the team definitely!

June 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are delighted that you are having a great experience and are seeing more sales and engagement. Please let us know if you need any help or advice. We are always happy to assist.

Rad Aquatic Design

I really like to give this app 5 stars but I cant. After purchasing the starter pack (which you kind of have to) you'll find out that your $50 monthly plan is not enough to set a limited number of times a customer can earn rewards, or have more than one app integrated at a time. These features should have been included with the starter plan and not in a $200 plan and above...

June 24, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate your candid feedback! 🙏 Our plans are structured to grow with our merchants so while the Starter plan gives you all the tools to uniquely brand your program it does have some limitations as it is our most basic plan. I have reached out to you via email to see if we could provide some suggestions as well as some solutions that might work for you! I look forward to hearing back from you soon! 😀

Rustic Blessings

I'm so excited about the Smile app! Easy to set up and whenever I had a question, the Smile team (love Tess!) was there to help!

June 24, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad you found setup a breeze! 😀 We love Tess too, she is amazing! ✨

Blooming Boutique Beads

I received help with redeeming rewards points. The matter was fixed within minutes. Excellent service!

June 23, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it was a pleasure helping you today :) <3 Jade

Herbaland Canada

Smile provides pretty much standard features in the market and their customer service is beyond five stars!

June 23, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad that you are loving our customer service :) <3

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 463 464