Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

The Doll Factory

This app is well thought out. Available anytime
I have had customers sign up a while ago, I'm hoping to obtain more.

Soulcrusher Beard

App was really easy to set up and customer service was quick to respond. Can't wait for our customers to start using this.

Bold Uniq

I've been using Smile for a year. It's a great app, not too expensive and amazing support. Thanks so much for helping me fix some things really quickly.

September 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and for sharing your experience 😍

Herb'N Eden

Been using this app since 2016. Our loyalty program has become a major part of our company. I highly recommend this app for your loyalty and referral program.

September 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear that our app has been able to help your business 🙏

East Ocean Aquatic

awesome app. tried a few other reward program app before, this is the easiest to use. question is be answer quickly

September 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here, and for the 5 stars! ✨ We're so glad to hear that you find the app easy to use and that it fits your needs!

Ageless Apothecary

As a new shop owner, I wanted to start a rewards program. When searching for a reliable one, I came across Smile and the set up made it so easy to start a program. As my business grows, I plan to upgrade some features soon.

Thank you so much for your 5-star review💖

Setting up a rewards program is a great tool to drive more traffic to your store!

We can't wait to see you grow! 💖

RockMerch

The Smile team is very interested in seeing us successful! We just installed the App and I expect it to create a lot of engagement and retention with our users. It is integrated very well with our site and branding. I'll be back with a follow up review after I see how well it performs for us.

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We'll always be around if you need our assistance, and we can't wait to see your business grow ❤️

Ethos

Amazing app. Way better than the other rewards apps out there that I have used or interacted with. Customer service is A+++ and, if you're looking to transition from another Rewards platform, they're super helpful in making the transition super smooth.

September 16, 2021

We're so glad to hear that your experiencing with setting up was so smooth✨
Thanks so much for leaving us this review!

belif India

Great app for loyalty program. Very easy to use and setup. Amazing support from the app development team.

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! This is truly valuable to us 🙏

LED Solutions

Amazing customer service. I had an issue with the button position. It took me 30 seconds to fix it. Thanks a lot!

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! 💖
So happy to hear that we were able to help out :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 408 409