Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Alanna Lee

I am a new business owner who is growing steadily and I needed help with his app to reward my loyal customers. Christian, was super helpful and patient with every detail to make sure I was satisfied! He even had some interweb personality which is an added bonus to be able to laugh via computer! Would recommend to a friend for sure!

Childish Things Consignment Boutique

This reward app is really easy to set up and use. My customers are already redeeming rewards and I've only had my website for just over a year.

June 12, 2021

Thanks for sharing your kind words, we're thrilled to hear that you found setup easy and are already seeing the benefits of Smile 🚀

BabybeadsSA

The app is amazing and really helps to build loyalty amongst our customers. I had the pleasure of dealing with Christian in support regarding some queries and advice.... ad the customer support is just on the next level! Thanks Christian... Thanks Smile!

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so glad to hear that Christian was so helpful 💖

Simple Styles for Men

Very easy to set up and super easy to use. It took about 5 minutes to walkthrough the setup wizard.

June 11, 2021

We're so glad to hear that your experiencing with setting up was so smooth✨
Thanks so much for leaving us this review!

Brewedleaf

Very good app to reward Customers with points and engage the customers, Highly recommended to all to try it once

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review - and for the recommendation! That makes us so happy 🥰

Petite Cosmetics

Very nice mobile friendly UI design that is customer focused. I got more interactions with Smile.io in two weeks than I did with another large loyalty app in 1 year.

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for you review! We're so glad to hear about your experience with Smile so far 💖

Little Book Monsters

Very easy to setup and start building a loyalty program. Nice and knowledgable support as well. Great app.

June 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! So glad to hear you found it easy to setup your loyalty program with Smile.

UPlush

A good app and a very good support. The app is easy to use and has good features for basic plan, i think it's good to start a business.

June 9, 2021

Thanks so much for leaving so quickly a review! We're so glad to hear that the support team was able to help out 💖

vivalabonita

Easy to set up and chat support is always so helpful! Free plan lets you try it with most basic features to start taking advantage of a rewards program.

June 8, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! Our Free Plan is a great starting point, and we have many merchants who have successfully launched their rewards program while on this plan. If you ever have any questions on how you can fully utilize your free plan in the future, please feel free to reach out to us!

Good Filling

Absolutely amazed by the support team at Smile. Had an issue with one of my other apps that integrated with Smile and Smile dedicated resources within ~30 seconds to help diagnose the other app's issue and figured out a solution that they were able to implement. Well done and thank you, Tess + Jade.

June 8, 2021

We are so, so happy to hear you were able to get the resolution you needed from our amazing support team members, Tess and Jade! Equally as excited to have you as a Smile merchant and we can't wait to grow with you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 391 392