Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Improve customer retention & build brand loyalty with rewards

HorseFeathers Jewelry & Gifts

This app is amazing! Our customers LOVE being rewarded for their loyalty. I would highly recommend getting this app.

Crumble Candle Co.

Great app, easy to integrate, beyond over priced. They hold a bit of a monopoly on the market and they sure milk it.

ToxicNATOs

I installed this app a few years ago and it has been great. Not to mention my customers loving getting purchase rewards.

I just had my first issue (which was my fault) and Maggie a representative fixed the issue in no time!

This is one of the few apps I have no issue recommending to someone.

Baby Ellie's Bows

This app was really easy to set up and use! My only gripe is the cost of the premium content. Going from Free to $50 seems incredibly steep and out of reach for many small businesses. They need to have some sort of $10-20 option for a middle-ground.

Bubba Hempz & Vapez

You CAN NOT beat Smile when it comes to rewards/loyalty program apps! And BELIEVE me, with all the features you get with Smile, you'd pay $100+ with the others! AND i've tried them ALL!

Studio Gear Cosmetics

I am new at this, and needed help- Maggie M you are awesome! You fixed it faster than I expected and I really appreciate good customer service. You rock!

Ariah Madison

I LOVE THIS APP! Its simple to use and looks great on my website! This app will definitely help build customer loyalty.

HIT THE HAY

Super easy implementation, considered using another app but this is so much better. Looks really great and easy to understand for both customers and storeowner. https://hitthehay.se/

Cozy Corner Co.

Everything was so easy to set up and looks amazing! Love this app and will continue to recommend and use!

SoKKs.com

Great program with even better customer support. We were looking for a loyalty program and have tried many of the others. Needless to say, Smile checked all the boxes for us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 318 319