Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Daz Fabrics

Great app. Easy to use and customer service is very friendly and responsive. I would recommend Smile to anyone wanting a rewards program for their site.

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for your amazing review! 💖

K. LaMoura Boutique

I just installed the app and so far so great. It was easy to set up and understand what I'm offering. Some rewards programs can be a little confusing not only to set up, but to fully grasp what shoppers have to do to earn and spend. NOT the case here! Love it. I'll have to come back and review once my shoppers begin earning and using their rewards.

December 9, 2019

Thank you for the five-star rating! We're glad you're finding Smile easy to use 😄

MagicAtYourDoor.com

Absolutely the worst app experience I have ever had. I have no idea why anyone uses this. Both points and referrals programs fail massively when it comes to the pieces that should be customizable on the website end, and both are absolutely dreadfully user-unfriendly on the customer end. There are so many flaws in both systems I feel like they are selling this ridiculously overpriced app without ever even having beta tested it, as customer service was not even aware of the very obvious issues that I immediately noticed. I would give zero stars if possible, and my strongest recommendation to stay far away from this garbage, but I will say that their customer service team was very responsive, even though they were 100% entirely unable to help fix any of the problems that are absolutely evident. My customers couldn't even figure out how to use the rewards, and I don't blame them because it is an utter PITA and can fail at multiple points along the way. So very bad. So very over-priced. Save yourselves and look elsewhere.

December 9, 2019

Thank you for the feedback!

OneStoreBlast

limited can do little with it. I was expecting more but unfortunately is set up for a payment plan. I need to make money to start spending money on this first.

December 9, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We'll be in touch with some resources to help! 🙂

UsGirls - Us FemEnine

I used this app to help me bring in more customers and I know it will do just that! I love rewards and the setup is fast here and customer service is amazing.

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the five-star rating and kind words!🙂 We really appreciate you!

Bespoken Curiosities

people are loving my rewards program. it's simple to set up and easy for customers to use and understand

December 9, 2019

Thanks so much for the review and 5-star rating! It's super appreciated. We're glad to hear your customers are finding Smile easy to use. 😄

Mac & Mabel

This app is super easy to use, great basic plan and will definitely upgrade if it continue to drives value to get advance features.

December 9, 2019

Thank you for the 5-star rating and review! We're glad you're enjoying using our app. 🙂

SharGAME

Lo recomiendo :) aunque faltan unas funciones pero siguele dando :) mejorando la app y llegaras lejos.

December 4, 2019

Thank you for the five-star rating and feedback! We're always working on adding new features and updating existing ones. 😊

CRAFTLY PETS

Its a really good app and it has helped me a lot in adding the loyalty and referal programs in my website

December 4, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive review and feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to do so! 😄

Its Bean Called Java

Pretty Disappointing. On the free plan, there are two ways to reward, not ten. I don't know why App developers feel a need to be misleading.

December 2, 2019

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and your feedback! We've sent you over an email to help with the additional ways to reward! 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 336 337