Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Carrot.pk

We have recently added this app to our store based on recommendations and looking forward to getting more conversions.

April 12, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-star review 🤩 Here's to more loyalty powered conversions!

Simplelifeco UK

Such a simple set up and our customers love the perks! Thanks to everyone involved for making such an accessible app!

April 12, 2021

You're very welcome! And THANK YOU for taking the time to write this glowing review 🌟

KULEMA

This application helps us to boost our sales. Multiple options. Easy to use. Great support. We recommend it.Really recommend!

April 11, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-star review 🌟 So happy to hear how Smile is helping to boost your sales and we really appreciate your recommendation here!

Con Amore

It would be better if there was an easy way to advertise this the icon is so small people miss it. Help with a pop up might work a free pop on the website that encourages people to join

April 11, 2021

Thanks for the honest review! We definitely have that pop-up feature available (we call them Nudges) to encourage first-time visitors of your site to join your rewards program 😊 I've just sent you an email to see if we can help you out here!

Bohemian Haze

I really love using this app! It's added a fun shopping experience for my customers as well as an incentive to be an active shopper! I definitely suggest this app!

April 10, 2021

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback! 🙌 We're so excited to see your store grow with Smile :)

Bohème Home + Body

Love it! Simple to set up and very appealing on the website. My customers love that they can get reward points and referral points.

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for spreading the love with a 5-star rating! It is so appreciated! We're so glad to hear your customers are loving the rewards and referral programs! 😎

Baby Blue Boutique

This app is perfect for the loyalty program and rewards system we were looking for! It's super simple to set up, easy to navigate, and it has a free version that works really well, which we LOVE!

April 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! We love to hear that we're able to help merchants of all sizes. We also really appreciate the 5-star rating! ⭐

Brewjita Collective

helpful for my store will be getting more traffic when launching. will definitely keep updates of how it goes

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! We really appreciate it! 🙂

Wines by Flow

This app helped me develop a reward program for my customers. One negative is that I could not customize the box.
What we did not enjoy was the fact that we could not resize the pop up box on the website.

April 9, 2021

Thanks so much for the review and the feedback! We can definitely share this with our team! If you have any other questions please reach out at help@smile.io and we can chat! 🙂

Kelita's Kloset

LOVEEEE! IF YOUR'RE HESISTATE, DON'T BE, THE EASE OF THE INTERGRATION ALONE IS ENOUGH!!! THANK YOU!!!

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic endorsement! We really appreciate the 5-star rating and that you're loving Smile! 😄

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 383 384