Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Shoes For Feets

Very simple to use, easy dashboard for new website owners, and excellent flexible to provide customers with a loyalty program.

Hartbiz Products

Great App for Rewarding Customers! MissMollyStore.com Loves it!

Be In The Sea

Sweet Tooth is great! Helps engage repeat customers for repeat business by offering them rewards! Definitely give them a try!

Mstr Lifestyle

Within literally just a few click I was able to get everything up and running! This will help me with tons of sales in the future!

Bspoke

with just a few clicks we were able to create an amazing loyalty program for our clients. Sweet Tooth was the right company to help us set it up. We are excited to see customer engagement...

Meridian Mod

Excited to start rewarding my loyal customers with Sweet Tooth!

Caspiana Catering

Amazing APP! been needing this for sometime! great way to get customers interactive

Kent Ave

Sweet Tooth gave me the opportunity to say "Thank You" to my customers in a different way. With a loyalty program, I created an easy to manage CRM program that will add sales to my company.

Moo G Clips

what a fun app! and awesome customer service!

Tactical Keychains

I honestly can't believe how easy this was. I use a paid theme and it has a few quirks, however this integrated perfectly. I couldn't be happier so far!

tacticalkeychains.com