Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Kara Weaves

Updated to 5 stars. I accidentally deleted this app. I got Shopify's team to help me track it down and thankfully re-activated it. One huge bonus was they kept my program paused, so my customer's points were all safely saved! YAY!!!!

This is a super sweet app! One star off as I was hoping to customize the order of the list of the rewards that pop up. I am looking to increase social media engagement and shopping, so I'd like those two to be the top two icons for the rewards. Else everything in this works fantastically. Especially the customer service is amazing!

Fraxille

Love this app, makes my customers feel involved. Love this App, mad at myself for not using it before!

Ochil Fudge Pantry

We LOVE this app! It does what it says on the tin and more

I think its great that i can reward my customer for shopping with me and it was easy to apply to my store

Vlyvly Co

I've tried couple of rewards program apps and Sweet Tooth is hands down the best! It's got everything I wanted. Just hoping developers will some day include a feature where visitors can signup for mailing list to receive 10% or 20% discount.

Highway 31 Dreams

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for in an App!

Titanparacord

Horrible product. Stay away. I have installed it and tried to use it, but I keep getting errors when trying to log into their system. I have tried changing my password and I get caught in an endless reset loop, with the new password not working. I have tried contacting them and gotten no reply.

Thirtyone Blue

Perfect! Exactly what I've been looking for in a loyalty program!

Cubio Ro

Very nice app and very easy to install! The presentation video is a really good marketing sales video! It really worked on me! :)
Our website needed this loyalty program and this app is the best app! Thanks sweet tooth!

Lovemetoys

Loved how easy this was to set up !