Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Cute As A Button Su

Why can't I give this app more than 5 stars, conspiracy?
This is just the best Loyalty App in the Shopify App Store, what are you waiting for and not adding it to your store and still reading my review?

This app fits perfectly for our store and the first 500 customers free deal is a great way to get acquainted with the app.
We mostly get most of our purchases through our ShopifyPos App so we needed a Loyalty Program that works well with that and our online store. They promised me that the app would be ready for my customers to spend their points in store mid June and they kept their word and delivered it in June, awesome!
It is very easy to install and looks great on the pc and especially on your smartphone which is a must these days.
We have seen an increase in sales and our customers are very excited when you offer them a rewards card! We also combine it with members only store sales, which are a huge success!
I am anxiously waiting on the option to being able to spend points for a chosen charity and help a good cause.
Oh, they also have super duper fast and great customer service and can directly ask help from their devs, which I find a rarity.
Keep up the awesome job, I have become a true raving fan of Smile: Rewards & Loyalty App!

Ztyleco

Fast setup within 5mins! It's definitely easy to use! :)

Cambridgebeardco

Easy to set up and works as a great rewards program - 5 minutes and its live!

Sweet Essentials

Very easy to setup. Happy So Far!!!!!

Thehugbox

I was happy to easily find the free Sweet Tooth app through Shopify. I wanted to test a rewards program for my gift shop site. Its simple setup is a great start and I can't wait to see how this may help my business grow.
- Vicki, thehugbox.com

Conntempo Boutique

Just what I was looking for with my online boutique! Excellent and easy to set up! My customers have been raving about the program. www.Conntempo.com

One Stop 3d Printer Shop

Easy to set up. Happy with this app. I just got my first loyalty customer and it feels good!

Oh For Keepsake

So easy to set up. I can't wait to see how this will affect and boost sales!

Tricky Vapor

Seemingly simple to set up but if the shop is already in play and trying to convert from another reward system, this can be very time consuming to manually migrate. Paid for SMB service for phone support but no inbound service is available. Set an appointment for a call and no phone call happened, this is not the way you want to start a paid service. Sweet tooth gets high marks for ease of use from the front of the house and poor marks for service.

Dixanias Beauty Collection

I really like this amazing tool, i fully recommended to all of u. I just getting improving my sales growing up by days. thank you guys