Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Highway 31 Dreams

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for in an App!

Titanparacord

Horrible product. Stay away. I have installed it and tried to use it, but I keep getting errors when trying to log into their system. I have tried changing my password and I get caught in an endless reset loop, with the new password not working. I have tried contacting them and gotten no reply.

Thirtyone Blue

Perfect! Exactly what I've been looking for in a loyalty program!

Cubio Ro

Very nice app and very easy to install! The presentation video is a really good marketing sales video! It really worked on me! :)
Our website needed this loyalty program and this app is the best app! Thanks sweet tooth!

Lovemetoys

Loved how easy this was to set up !

The Downtown Dachshund

We have heard great things and now are experiencing them for ourselves!

Leopard Defense

Great app, and very easy to set up!

Glt Store

I been running with this app for a few weeks and tested the heck out of it It works very well. The CS is fast and helpful..

I wish they had some template emails to send to customers to get them on board and some language for a FAQ page that I can use.

BTW. I made a faq page if you want to steel the language from it.

Sweet Tooth works so well that my retail customers want points too. I print duplicate receipts and add them in manually. No problem. Happy customers.and Happy me.

A big shout out to Eli.

Thanks you guys

Calorjewelry

Why haven't I used this before! It's so easy!!!

Pimpos Australia

AMAZING APP. All apps should be like this one. If I could give them 100000 stars I would