Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Godspeed Innovative

Interesting and great app! The idea is superb, easy to install and easy to use. Come with many useful discount features. Definitely a must have!

4d Training Group

This is a great simple app to the store.

Will be great for returning customers.

Thanks Sweet Tooth

Patchesrus

12-28-2018 update
we have noticed that since we have stopped using this app that we are no longer getting dummy signups to our newsletters or fake accounts via our website. We are no longer having to go thru new customers and delete all that rubbish, so we are happy that we uninstalled this app and Im not sure that it brings more value than the headaches it creates, not good for us anyway

06-03-2019
STILL MONITORING, YES, NO FAKE EMAILS OR ACCOUNTS BEING ADDED TO OUR CUSTOMER BASE SINCE WE STOPPED USING THIS APP, NOW WE ARE 100% CERTAIN APP DEV OR THE APP ITSELF HAS A FEATURE WHEREBY FAKE SIGNUPS ARE CREATED AS A METHOD OF INCREASING CUSTOMER LIST AND THEREFORE PUSHING YOU OUT OF FREE VERSION INTO PAID VERSION, CHECK YOUR DATA BASE PEOPLE, CLICK CUSTOMERS IN SHOPIFY ADMIN AND SCAN YOU CUSTOMER LIST TO SEE IF YOU HAVE FAKE NAMES, THEY WILL APPEAR AS FIRST AND LAST NAME ARE THE SAME. CAVEAT EMPTOR!

Despite the above without that flaw, I think the whole idea behind the app is great. Integration is good too and after talking with the team at Sweet Tooth and receiving great communication (fast too) I am happy to give this app a good run! Looking forward to some good results to post back here soon!
Can't really view this on mobile properly. Would be good if they could make the dashboard for shopify owners mobile friendly, all the menu options are hidden underneath ....
App itself though is performing very well so far. Been using it for a good few months now and functionality is great. I find it very slow to load though, and really drags on mobile devices so we have opted to simply not show the rewards tab via mobile. reducing our rating to 4 stars based on this and the fact that Im not so sure Sweet Tooth really has the apps plans straightened out for best performance and in the entire interests of their customers. Also, never seem to get a reply from Mike the CEO when we've emailed him. All that said though, its good as long as it keeps improving and if they listen to the users a little more.

Broke Biitch

Just start using today, everything is super easy.

The Oily Amulet

So far I am really loving this app! It's easy to use with great directions. I think that some of my customers might not be seeing that they can do optional things to accrue more more points though since you have to click on the right tab --- that might be something to add a bit of something to get attention to!

Keenaprints

Very nice addition to my shop!

Hockey Factor

Has been a great app so far for my site https://hockeyfactor.com. User friendly and easy to set up. Loving it!

Flygirl Cosmetics

Very user friendly. My customers love it! Thank you!

Imaginalwear

Smoke, easy to use, friendly staff! Plugged into my site wonderfully.

My Royal Clsoset

The process to instal and start running couldn't have been easier! I love it