Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Lil' Bit Country

Nice app! and fast support. I have a few customers that sign up, but not a lot so I tried to do some advertising on my facebook page to get people to sign up.

CurlShoppe

The next day after installing this app, I received a customer account signup & an order! Can't wait to see what this app will do for my store.

My concern is that I wish the app could generate codes for me and put them into shopify with a "one use" function. I know there is Bulk Discount App but it's a bit of work to create them, filter search, export, copy then paste back into Sweet Tooth. Other than that, great!

Giddet

Great app! Works perfectly, looks clean and easy for customers to use!

Highly recommend!

Kogi Naturals

Absolutely amazing app. I love the function of this app, it is easy to use, has a very friendly set up process and the service is outstanding. I would recommend Sweet Tooth to every business.

Little Cherry

Very impressive customer service, had a problem with setting up the badge but Mike resolve it in no time despite i am yet a 'paying' customer.

Hush Hushhh

Amazing customer service! Easy to use app. Does exactly what I need. Thank-you

L Modern Boutique

I love this app, it has worked great with keeping our customers engaged. I love the new look and the customer service is fast and helpful. Definitely an app worth having.

OTR World

Very good app and customers really like being able to earn points. Very easy to set up and get started.

amazonias

i like this app. it allows you to organize your rewards program the way you want it, looks nice, is easy, and the support is fast and good!

East Enterprises, Inc.

Great app.! Very easy to use for provider and customer. Customers seem to love it.