Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

amazonias

i like this app. it allows you to organize your rewards program the way you want it, looks nice, is easy, and the support is fast and good!

East Enterprises, Inc.

Great app.! Very easy to use for provider and customer. Customers seem to love it.

The Vape Shop NZ

Great app, dev is fast to respond and very helpful.

agent

We've always wanted to have a loyalty program to encourage repeat customers and with sweettooth we finally can. The app installs easily and I was up and running in a matter of minutes. Highly recommended!

Neshara Natural Face Care

I submitted a problem I was having on my site and Mike replied promptly and in no time had the problem fixed. I love this app and the customer service is superb!

Barrister & Mann Fine Shaving Products

It's a bit buggy, but the response team fixes the bugs pretty quickly if you send them an email. Support is very quick and courteous and they get to work straight away. Overall, pretty happy with it, especially for the price.

The Medtainer

You guys need to add a lot of things, analytics by customer and what time frames they signed up etc in addition to how many total people are signed up for the rewards program per your individual store and more background statistics on how the customers are interacting with the points they are using on a month-month basis. It would be nice to see which customers signed up which months and which customers got more points after a given month to align them with campaigns running on our site. NONE of this is available. Very plain, cut & dry rewards program.

Beespoke Print

Absolutely amazing, very quick responses via emails and problems were fixed faster than I could expect!
They set a good example for what customer service should be like :)

Indulge Me Box

Amazing people. I envy their patience. Thank you so much for a wonderful app.

Social Gem

Good stuff, support was there when I had serious questions about collecting emails, albeit with a delay. The app is very straightforward and easy to use..