Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Nissentials

I am so thrilled with the ease of use with the sweet tooth app!!. It is really making my dreams come true of providing value to my customers through a reward program that tells my customers how awesome they are!! Sweet Tooth is awesome!!

Immaculate Organic Soaps

I really do like this app. I have customers who have signed up for my loyalty rewards. It is easy to see when customers earn points and see when new customers sign up for the rewards program. Each customer has their own account which you can look at, see the points they have earned, see their referral link, now if they could just add something to be able to offer double or triple points for specific time period.

Woodkeeps

Pretty good app, but I would like to be able to reward certain customers (specifically ambassadors promoting my jewelry) free product as well based on how many referred. Also, I would like to be able to see which ambassador the coupon code used on my site was linked to. i.e. which customer referred them. Lastly, I would like to be able to reward points based on amount of order that was referred. I don't want to give $5 off (500 points) of a $10 order, but I would on a $100 order and so on. Hope to see these implemented soon! Thanks!

angie @ woodkeeps.com

Plzzchill

Really easy to use, great service!

Rockingvibe

awesome! and great support system as well :)

Grassroots California

Great and easy to use out of the box!

Haberdash Soul Co

Easy to use and such a beneifit to any shop owner!

Harmful Grips

Easy to set up and easy to use!!! Just what i was looking for!!

Lotus By Alesia

loved how easy this was to set up. Can't wait to see how well this does for my company!

Werunfix

Easy to setup and use, we love to reward our customers and sweet tooth just made it easy for us to do so.