Reviews (6,170)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features like a Loyalty Landing Page and Points on Product Page. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless business integration, and low maintenance. The app's customer service is highly commended for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants have seen a positive impact on sales and customer loyalty. Despite some concerns about pricing, the team is often willing to find suitable solutions. Its continuous innovation and user-friendly interface make it a top choice for managing loyalty programs.

September 28, 2016

5 Stars for a great com-growing strategy!

_______________________

Kind regards,
Sebastian "aero" Winzker
- www.GAMERS.black CEO

Gamers Black
Germany
May 4, 2020

An AMAZING Experience so far and highly recommended to anywho who wants to gamify the way customers engage with their brand.

A+FAM
Smile.io replied May 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We work hard to provide a seamless experience for you and your customers - this is really great to hear! 😊

April 6, 2022

Super solid and really simple....Do I just need to add more words in order to be able to send my review? Not sure how I feel about that, it's a little annoying - so like 3 stars for the review platform.

Keto Brainz
Smile.io replied April 7, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate it! 😄

October 25, 2016

What can i say it just works, Free programme a winner as they help you not being out of pocket before you have build a starter base.

Savanna Trends
South Africa
July 17, 2016

Awesome app, this has really helped me organize and sustain my business as a very legitimate and reputable clothing store , as shown by having a loyalty rewards program! Lol love it

Badnewsco
Edited January 21, 2017

This is very tough to review because I give the free version 5 stars. What an amazing program! Very well done and so cool but the jump to the next level after free is insane. From FREE to $60/month .... $200/month ... $400/month!!!???

I was expecting you can have the free version and after that you could perhaps just pay $60 to unlock the next level, but $60 a month!? I think the company would actual generate more profit selling 1 time upgrades over monthly plans. I just couldn't imagine spending $400 a month on this. A retailer must now sell an additional $1,000 in revenue per month just to break even on this plan and then more to turn a profit. I can't even use my own logo with the free version and I couldn't imagine spending $60/month. Great idea but for at least $720 a year just so I can have my own logo displayed I don't see the value in that.

Sunglassshack
Over 5 years using the app
February 11, 2021

The one-on-one office hours with Christian was the turning point to be able to use the application correctly. thanks!

Las Delicias Patisserie
Smile.io replied February 11, 2021

Thanks for sharing your kind review :) - I really enjoyed learning more about your business and its tasty treats, while helping get those email campaigns set up.

I look forward to chatting again in the future.
- Christian

May 30, 2023

We have had a good experience with it so far, and the customer service is quick and helpful! Just one small glitch with getting every rewards member their sign up points when using the new customer account in Shopify. Other than that it works great.

Little Roots Bamboo
Smile.io replied June 1, 2023

Thank you so, so much for taking the time to leave this heart warming review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if our team can help with anything else at all 💖- The Smile Team

March 8, 2022

Just set up the app, and contacted support and they were so quick to help. I was able to get my setup all completed, achieved what I was trying to do, and now looking forward to seeing the software work.

Finnigan's Play Pen
Smile.io replied March 10, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! 💖
So happy to hear that we were able to help out :)

June 27, 2018

Had a great experience with Maggie who very efficiently helped me solve an issue. The customer service and the simplicity of the application really makes it a pleasant experience

Photolite