Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mommas Best Homemade

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great Program. It has been a little difficult for me/my customers and have had some complaints, but overall it is a great program. I do wish there was a phone number to speak with someone directly, rather than having to go back and forth on email.

Jewelsilkscarves Com

Time spent using app About 1 year

Love, Love, Love Sweet Tooth Loyalty Rewards App! My customers love receiving valuable points towards a purchase just for sharing on FB, Twitter or referring a friend. Plus as an added Bonus, the referred friend receives a 10% Coupon. User Friendly, for a less tech savvy person as myself. Highly Recommend this Awesome App!

Bloombelle

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Love this app! It's really useful and beneficial for my store

Zuliwholesale

This app looks promising..easy interface..good resource of tutorials to help setup the program and run. Would recommend it!

The Fit Cakery

Time spent using app About 1 month

LOVE this app! Super easy to use and customers love it!

Fab Fash Usa

Easy to install and use. Free app that can help with customers revisiting my store.

Comicsrus

Location Australia
Time spent using app 9 minutes

Oh so easy to install, especially for someone who is not at all tech savvy.

Diabetes Meals Online

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Just installed this free app. Just what we've been looking for as we want to thank our returning loyal customers.

Raw Market

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Ridiculously easy to install and set up. This is an awesome way to interact with your customers and keep them coming back. Ours customers eating this up… literally! Thanks Sweet Tooth!

Flirtee Golf

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Seems to be great so far! Excited to hear feedback from our customers regarding our new rewards program!