Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Belong Designs

Great program for business owners especially for clothing companies, easy customization tools and easy to use.

Superlovecookies

SUPER easy to set up and get rolling! You can pay to customize but the free version works great. Looking forward to acquiring more customers and sales with this app : )

Absolute Mixed Wrestling

The app is very well-designed from a UX perspective. And we're definitely exited about the potential results of using it on our site.

Crooked Road Hardwoods

Good App! Easy to set up and monitor.

Kooks Unlimited 3

Amazing App! Very well designed

Jednorth Shopify Com

I recently spoke to Jade through the live chat feature on the app. I couldn't be more satisfied with the service provided. I not only had my questions answered thoroughly but she also saw to it to add extra features to help optimize our program.

Thinkdes

It offers a good quality app for a free user too! :)

Verse Fashion

This app is awesome. Im enjoying being able to connect more with my customers and blog readers. People love being rewarded and this rewards people and gets my brand out more and more.

Shopperz Market

A Loyalty Rewards Program with a Sweet Tooth!

Goodgifthub

Great app, so far so good while testing out conversion ration - time will tell. Easy to use, and makes cents. http://goodgifthub.com