Reviews (6,191)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this loyalty and rewards system for enhancing customer retention and boosting sales. They appreciate features like the Loyalty Landing Page and Points on Product and Account Pages for their positive impact on business operations. The app is praised for its ease of setup and management, with a user-friendly interface suitable for both online and in-store use. Its performance is reliable, requiring minimal maintenance. Customer support is highlighted as quick and helpful, with staff members like Lisa, Lynn, and Brandon receiving special commendation. Merchants also value the seamless integration with Shopify and the utility of the free version for smaller businesses or newcomers.

February 2, 2017

Love Sweet Tooth. Super easy to set up and use.

Ruro
July 20, 2016

Just joined, looks like what I need! Can't wait to see the results.

Healthy Smoker
January 27, 2017

fabulous .. love my sweets and make it a point to only cheat on my diet with worthwhile products. You guys are the best

Blanca Griffitts
June 27, 2020

Simply amazing app. Love it! We've been using it since a few days and already have a few customers in the loyalty program!

Hills
May 31, 2022

Really great customer service. Always quick, friendly, and helpful! Our customers have really enjoyed getting rewarded for their purchases.

GUY FOX
Smile.io replied May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, it was a pleasure helping you today :)

Edited October 30, 2019

This is the cleanest design for a loyality app and integrated perfectly into shopify and linked to other important apps I use for my store. I considered loyalty lion but found their UI to be tacky and less user friendly, and also 5 times the price of Smile. Highly recommend. I had one issue with smile but after speaking with their support, they quickly helped me resolve it.

Update: Smile Customer support is working directly with me to utilize their features most efficiently. Great support.

Superesse
Smile.io replied July 24, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review! 😄 We're so happy you decided to use our app!

March 17, 2017

easy to use this app, thank you very much!

Teepet
Vietnam
June 20, 2018

im loving it. very good and creative most in one. as soon as I start selling and making money from my store this is the first app I will purchase.

Back To The Nature Ish
August 3, 2017

Love this app! Set up a rewards and referral program that I really love and is easy to use!

Rocket League Buying Selling Trading
May 24, 2021

This app is more than GREAT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TROIKZY
Smile.io replied May 26, 2021

THANK YOU for taking the time to write this awesome review 🌟