Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Here Comes The Bling

Just started trying this app- so far -easy set up -

Retro Reclaimations

I love this rewards app! I tried several and found referral candy to be the most user friendly regardless of user coding capabilities (of which I have none). The app is like a business partner working along beside me but silent and never bothersome yet quite capable of getting things done. 5+☆☆☆☆☆

Portal Botanicals

Very easy to start up and customize. On the first day that I released the reward program, I've had positive comments from customers. Comments such as "I wish this was out last month!" were common haha.

Love the app. Thanks guys!

Organicdriedfood

Sweet Tooth Loyalty Reward Points App is an excellent rewards program for our business and very easy to use. At first I had some questions with getting to know the program, so I sent a message and received a quick response with accurate and detailed information about my questions. Their team is ready to assist when you need it! Elli was informative and walked me through the process with ease. She was very helpful and provided me with complete instructions...Kudos. I highly recommend this App and look forward to new useful features Sweet Tooth comes out with in the future.

Dan
www.myorganicgrocery.com

Deraktive Wear

I have been looking for an app that has an ease of use and not too complicated. I really am glad that I selected this great app.

Nissentials

I am so thrilled with the ease of use with the sweet tooth app!!. It is really making my dreams come true of providing value to my customers through a reward program that tells my customers how awesome they are!! Sweet Tooth is awesome!!

Immaculate Organic Soaps

I really do like this app. I have customers who have signed up for my loyalty rewards. It is easy to see when customers earn points and see when new customers sign up for the rewards program. Each customer has their own account which you can look at, see the points they have earned, see their referral link, now if they could just add something to be able to offer double or triple points for specific time period.

Woodkeeps

Pretty good app, but I would like to be able to reward certain customers (specifically ambassadors promoting my jewelry) free product as well based on how many referred. Also, I would like to be able to see which ambassador the coupon code used on my site was linked to. i.e. which customer referred them. Lastly, I would like to be able to reward points based on amount of order that was referred. I don't want to give $5 off (500 points) of a $10 order, but I would on a $100 order and so on. Hope to see these implemented soon! Thanks!

angie @ woodkeeps.com

Plzzchill

Really easy to use, great service!

Rockingvibe

awesome! and great support system as well :)