Reviews (6,076)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features like a Loyalty Landing Page and Points on Product Page. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless business integration, and low maintenance. The app's customer service is highly commended for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants have seen a positive impact on sales and customer loyalty. Despite some concerns about pricing, the team is often willing to find suitable solutions. Its continuous innovation and user-friendly interface make it a top choice for managing loyalty programs.

May 16, 2017

Great! We'll see result :) Best wishes!!!

Miami Hair Shop
Hong Kong SAR
March 21, 2022

great app, great features,
good customer service, reply in short time with nice manner, really helpful

Toy Huntsman - 潮玩獵人
Hong Kong SAR
Smile.io replied March 22, 2022

Thank you for your wonderfully kind feedback about our app and the team 💛

March 12, 2023

Really enjoy using smile so far. Its easy to set up, and the tech is not glitchy at all. When I was having trouble with my store, their ive chat customer service was immediately responsive and helped with my issue right away. Recommend using for your shopify store.

Boss Mama Malaysia
Malaysia
Smile.io replied March 13, 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this kind review — we really appreciate it! 😊

Smile Team ✨

January 13, 2022

Great support especially Petrit helped us massively, app is easy and great to use, would recommend this to anyone!

McKeever Sports UK
Smile.io replied January 15, 2022

Thanks for the positive review! We're happy the app has everything you need and that you'd recommend it. We like Petrit a lot too and we'll let him know he was able to help you out 🎉

March 14, 2018

Just brilliant and so easy to setup and use.

29mb
Norway
June 5, 2016

Easy and simple installation and implementation! Looking forward to seeing whether it boosts my sales along with my new "exit intent" app!

Davis Leatherworks
Edited February 7, 2018

I would recommend this app, it's easy to use, quick to set up and the video tutorials are clear to follow too. I only gave it 4 stars as its VERY expensive and it would have been nice to try ALL the features in a trial to see how they worked before spending hard earned dollars and the features on the free plan are extremely limited. Next level up is 2000 members, I'm a long way from that so would have been nice to see more incremental stages, ie 500 or 1000 members.
Worth giving it a go. :) :)

Crate Crochet
About 5 years using the app
December 5, 2017

By far the best loyalty program for shopify

Koven Beauty
January 24, 2017

My customers at: www.driftingbythesea.com absolutely LOVE this feature it is probably my FAVORITE shopify app right now. I recently had a question about installing the coding, and Sweet Tooth member named Abby was amazingly helpful and quick to resolve my question. Highly recommend!!! :-)

Drifting By The Sea
October 5, 2016

Great app, easy to set up and get customers coming back!

Morefreakinpower