4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, seamless Shopify integration, and effective loyalty features like point collection and redemption. Many have seen increased sales and are satisfied with its performance. The customer service is noted for its quick response and personalized approach. While the pricing is deemed fair, some merchants wish for more features at lower cost tiers.

October 15, 2016

Seems good so far. Doesn't have many options initially, but that's to be expected. Upgrade, it's worth it.

Decatur Curated
August 9, 2016

Fantastic thus far! Great feedback from customers x

Harriet Herbery
March 4, 2017

Great app! Adding a loyalty program to our site has made a huge impact.

John Welch Art
Edited July 17, 2017

Customer service has helped me a great deal! I haven't yet tried the app, but will leave it at 5 stars for now since it seems my problem is resolved. I can't wait to try smile.io with my customers, it's exactly what I need!

Amazu Media
Denmark
February 12, 2022

This is an amazing app and live chat was super helpful, its simple and easy to use thanks so much Adrijana! x

ELLA PALM
Smile.io replied February 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind and lovely review ❤️ We're glad that you're having a good time with our app and I'll make sure to relay your message to Adrijana!

Edited March 9, 2022

Incredibly easy to set up and wonderful and speedy customer service! I would recommend this app 100%

Stitch & Stone
Smile.io replied November 9, 2021

We're so glad to hear that the setup process was easy!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review ✨

May 23, 2017

good site, easy to work with. 5 star.

Supply Bloq
August 19, 2016

Easy to use and great app :D
I'm loving this app!

Thx

Coolpatches
Edited November 10, 2016

I think its amazing!! I have been looking for just this kind of app for my loyal customers!! It was getting hard to keep track of just loyal buyers, but now that I am expanding I had been looking for something to also reward them for referring friends, or sharing on their social network sites! Thanks sweet tooth for reading an online retail stores mind!

11/10/2016- LOVING THIS APP! Too bad about the mistake on the codes and the change but totally understand, and still love that you made this app! Wish I was apart of it. :)

Aussies Sunshine
June 17, 2016

Good Job. Easy to install.. easy to use ..so far. Sweet indeed!

Minc Ecofashion