Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty | Reviews

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Hotro

i have just set up the sweet tooth reward program for my store http://hotro.myshopify.com and am so stoked to start using this app. I have read so many positive reviews on the program I cant wait to see it in action.

Great app that seems to do what it says and has a great free option to get you started.

Howdymatcha

Seems to do what it says to do and i'm excited about what it could become for our customers.

The Soap Stall

Very easy to use, and great value for my shop, www.soapstall.co.uk

Too High Brothers

Way easier than expected. Set up is fast and easy to do.

Lost Art Stationery

A breeze to set up. Cant wait to award some points!

T Shirts Of Faith

Sweet Tooth has got to be one of the top apps to be added to your store if you want to offer any kind of rewards program to your customers.

The Obsession Collection

Excited to have Sweet Tooth on board, cant wait to see the results.

Melt T

Sweet Tooth made adding a loyalty program to our store super quick. The step by step instructions to set it up were short and easy to understand. It took out all the hassle I would've had if I had to set it up all on my own. Thanks Sweet Tooth!

Cellsignal

It sounds like an excellent idea, I haven't gotten to use it I just installed it and changed the text and then i clicked a litlle circle and it brought popped this survey up, lol i love this.