Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty | Reviews

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Styleaura

Awesome app, just perfect to get started with a loyalty program for your online store. Discovered the app quite by chance and happy to install it and launch our version of loyalty/give-back program

Rubique Jewelry

This app is what we need !!

At Peace Yoga

This is awesome! I can reward customers for doing these little things that matters.

Glamorous Chicks Cosmetics

Great app. we just launched it and we already see customers signing up.

Wishlist Boutique

great app!! highly recommend Sweet Tooth!

Sportsmindbimmer

Sweet Tooth is awesome, we've place all our partners in this

checkout sportsmindbmw.com

Ticoroasters

This is a great addition to any online and physical store! Easy to create a loyalty program and to get it up in your Shopify Store. Exactly what we have been looking for! Also provides great integrations to Klaviyo, Recharge and Gorgias, all the tools we need to offer a professional Rewards program. It help us drive more business and gives our customers a smile every time they receive a reward.

Thegretest

I've just installed it, really easily! And it looks great! Thank you!

Zengifts

Amazing App, my new best friend.

The Art Of Fate

Great thanks to Alex, the loyalty marketing specialist at Sweet Tooth for providing the extensive article on how to build successful Customer Loyalty programs. As a solo-founder of a social enterprise in the fashion industry, it can get extremely difficult and overwhelming to build brand loyalty in a market that is highly over-saturated. The information provided was very helpful and easy to follow, and I was able to integrate it into my e-commerce platform on Shopify in less than a few minutes. Definitely worth a try!