Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Roadmap Slides

Time spent using app About 2 years

Super easy to set up and get going. Giving it a try and will update review after a bit more experience. Checkout our store using Sweet Tooth at www.myproductroadmap.com

Yourgreatfinds

I just set up the program and have not used it yet. I was frustrated with the set up, but Elli at customer service sure helped. I was about to just disconnect the app out of frustration and she cheerfully helped me through. You saved a customer Elli!! Awesome.
Update:
My customers love this! They are earning points and spending them. I like that during special events I can offer double points and manually give my customers their double points with a big thank you. This is a MUST HAVE for me! Thrilled with it.
Update 1/28.17 I have been using the free option and here is the problem. The first upgrade is at 500 customers signed up and it is $60.00 per month. That is too expensive for me. Too big of a jump. There needs to be one in the $30 range. And, I find that people sign up and get their 200 points and then become inactive. I want to remove those people until I can afford this app but the sign up dates are inaccurate. Sweet Tooth, I am looking for another app because I'm almost to 500 customers. I hate to go, but what else can I do?

Nuffsaidcards

Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome app that makes adding a rewards program to your storefront a breeze!

Funky Junky Za

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Loving it so far! Easy to set up and use!

The Vapers Club

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

My Customers are going to love this, can't wait to use it

Early Years Boutique

Seamless integration and set up, so simply to use, we have noticed that this app is allowing us to capture a lot of web traffic that would otherwise have been lost, great for sales, remarketing & getting brand exposure on the socials. PERFECT!

Naturally Thriving

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Can not wait to start this reward program :)

Harmony Scott

Excited to try this! We have had a Loyalty Program for 10 years, but never a way to translate it with our online customers. This seems like the perfect solution, with a straight-forward setup!

Animemart Moe

So far so good. However, I wish there were gift incentives and the option for multiple tier paid memberships. Implementing either/both would make this 5 stars.

My Pikininis

Location Australia

So Simple and straight forward to use. Now for the increase in sales :)