4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and excellent customer service. Its features, such as point collection and redemption, are praised for boosting customer loyalty and engagement, leading to increased conversion rates. Merchants also value the customization options and the quick, effective live chat support. However, some find the pricing a bit steep for the features offered, though the support team is known to assist in finding suitable plans.

December 10, 2021

This app was recommended to me. It’s so easy to use and support is great if you have questions. Great for generating more income and loyal customers.

Mimosa Style & Co.
Smile.io replied December 10, 2021

Thank you for sharing your kind words 💛

Best of luck with your loyalty program launch :)

November 21, 2015

Thank you sweet tooth, I finally have an app that is working for my online store.. great customer service.

Mallolabs Natural Products
October 1, 2016

This app is really awesome! I recommend this app as it will eventually boost your sales. Great app!!!

Yourturnkeystore 366
August 19, 2016

Love! Love! Love! So happy with everything, defiantly a great way to keep the customers coming back

Pink River London
August 9, 2016

Great product. I highly recommend getting this app.

Themarket513
December 30, 2020

very easy and comfortable to create points and enable it.Happy that I have added this app to my store.

Vani Boutique
Smile.io replied December 31, 2020

Thank you so much for the five stars and for using our app! We're happy you added it too! 😊

April 15, 2016

Easy set up! New to the app so i will update you guys on how my sales increase and how easy discounts are given.

Her Beautique
April 20, 2017

Love this app! Well done guys.

Au Store Marqueofbrands
April 25, 2018

Doing this by yourself is not or the meek minded! Thank god these ppl help

Far Out Cbd Accessories
April 7, 2016

Great app, I know my customers will love it

Clnaturalhealthproducts