4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, seamless integration, and customizable rewards program. It's recognized for effectively driving customer loyalty and boosting sales, with a positive impact on customer engagement and retention. Merchants value the responsive customer service during system outages or data delays. The app is praised for its affordability, value for money, and low maintenance. Its adaptability to various business needs is also highlighted.

June 26, 2016

Great app,easy to use, and a great way to build loyalty with your customers.

Thriftytravelstore
November 25, 2022

Great app, great value and the service support is excellent! Jade helped me out with an issue and it was easily resolved and very friendly.

HobbyCave
Denmark
Smile.io replied November 25, 2022

Thanks for leaving a review! It was lovely chatting to you today :) <3 - Jade

April 18, 2017

I have only been using Sweet Tooth for a couple of weeks but love how easy it is to use and how nicely it displays on my site. I did a ton of research on loyalty and referral apps before picking Sweet Tooth and delighted that I did. The customer service is outstanding and the price is right! I've already noticed an increase in orders so I am thrilled. Every store should be using this!

Xlvita
September 28, 2021

Great customer service. User friendly app. It has been a great app for customer engagement and return buyers.

Orchard Ave Boutique
Smile.io replied September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're so happy to hear that you're loving our app ✨😍

October 8, 2014

Great customer service! They have been *so* helpful with all of my questions!! I wish that there was more customization available, and they are still working on this. But I love the program overall, and the ability to reward my customers and motivate them to keep coming back.

The Country Muffin
Over 1 year using the app
July 12, 2017

exactly what i need! thanks guys!

Izaja Merchandise
July 27, 2016

awsome app so many good features to bring in customers!

Shoemust
February 22, 2017

Just started but really excited to try it!

Senpaiwares Com
Over 1 year using the app
August 12, 2019

Too expensive. Requires educating customers over and over again. Not easy to understand how to use code. Most customers place it in the "Notes" box during checkout requiring website owner to manually apply the discount. Will most likely delete this app within the next week.

BirDelicious! Origins Wild Diet®
About 2 years using the app
Smile.io replied August 14, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We've sent an email your way for more information. :)

October 13, 2016

Super easy to set up! Can't wait to let my customers know!

Fisher Creek Candles