4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable features that boost customer loyalty and conversions. Its seamless integration with Shopify and other apps, along with efficient live chat and personalized customer service, are highly valued. However, some suggest more affordable or flexible pricing for small businesses.

April 4, 2016

Pretty good app, but I would like to be able to reward certain customers (specifically ambassadors promoting my jewelry) free product as well based on how many referred. Also, I would like to be able to see which ambassador the coupon code used on my site was linked to. i.e. which customer referred them. Lastly, I would like to be able to reward points based on amount of order that was referred. I don't want to give $5 off (500 points) of a $10 order, but I would on a $100 order and so on. Hope to see these implemented soon! Thanks!

angie @ woodkeeps.com

Woodkeeps
Edited March 2, 2018

This app is awesome in every way.

1) Install went perfectly.
2)Customization is great and very easy to do.
3)Contacted them for support and they got back to me very quickly.
4)The color branding is perfect.
5)The loyalty points and referral programs are flawless.
6) The best part is that this is the FREE version. I can only imagine how much I will love the paid version. Thank You and keep up the good work.

See it in action at www.gruntshop.com

Norse Watches
June 9, 2021

A good app and a very good support. The app is easy to use and has good features for basic plan, i think it's good to start a business.

UPlush
France
Smile.io replied June 9, 2021

Thanks so much for leaving so quickly a review! We're so glad to hear that the support team was able to help out 💖

April 10, 2015

The next day after installing this app, I received a customer account signup & an order! Can't wait to see what this app will do for my store.

My concern is that I wish the app could generate codes for me and put them into shopify with a "one use" function. I know there is Bulk Discount App but it's a bit of work to create them, filter search, export, copy then paste back into Sweet Tooth. Other than that, great!

CurlShoppe
July 3, 2016

Love APPS that actually work! Amazing - Thank You Sweet Tooth

Kayceescorner Super Store
March 23, 2018

So far so good! loving smile and Maggie in support was amazing :)

Macaroonjewellery
November 10, 2018

It's been great so far. Easy to set-up and customers are responding well to it. Came well recommended from a friend. Very happy.

Canine Athletes
October 18, 2016

great app. Use it for my storefront in Shopify. Highly recommend it

Xtreme Resistance
September 15, 2021

Amazing app. Way better than the other rewards apps out there that I have used or interacted with. Customer service is A+++ and, if you're looking to transition from another Rewards platform, they're super helpful in making the transition super smooth.

Ethos
Smile.io replied September 16, 2021

We're so glad to hear that your experiencing with setting up was so smooth✨
Thanks so much for leaving us this review!

September 15, 2020

My only complaint about this app is that installing it significantly slowed down the load speed of my site - Google's page speed testing tool ranks my site as slow, and the majority of that time they attribute to loading Smile. Maybe if it was set up to load asynchronously it would help? If the load time issues could be resolved this app would be near-perfect.

Rhonda World
Smile.io replied September 15, 2020

Hey there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We've sent you over an email with more information on load speed! :)