4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and excellent customer service. Its features, such as point collection and redemption, are praised for boosting customer loyalty and engagement, leading to increased conversion rates. Merchants also value the customization options and the quick, effective live chat support. However, some find the pricing a bit steep for the features offered, though the support team is known to assist in finding suitable plans.

November 11, 2020

I use this app to reward my repeat customers. Face to face interactions being restricted at this time. It was a way to reach out and say thanks.

Boots By Bohemond
Smile.io replied November 12, 2020

It's great that you are staying in touch with your customers by rewarding them! Thank you for the kind words. Take care and stay safe! 💓

July 28, 2016

Sweet Tooth gave me the opportunity to say "Thank You" to my customers in a different way. With a loyalty program, I created an easy to manage CRM program that will add sales to my company.

Kent Ave
June 18, 2021

Very well made app and a very co operative and attentive support team. Shoutout to Lynn and Tess for doing a great job with helping out new users!

Mesmerize India
India
Smile.io replied June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review ✨Excellent to hear that you've gotten all the help you need from Lynn & Tess 😁

October 22, 2016

Very good app, would prefer if there were more options than just having the tab, as i think this makes my site look a bit spammy. but maybe this is just as im using the free plan

Thriftette
March 26, 2017

Really good and mouldable in terms of what rewards to give. Would be better if it could do more currencies such as GBP and EUR

Hayaat Clothing
February 1, 2021

Great app features, easy to setup and excellent customer support. I highly recommend! Had some minor language translation issues to Portuguese but they were very fast to work on them. 5 stars!

Natural Meat
Brazil
Smile.io replied February 1, 2021

Thank you so so much for the 5-star review ✨Excellent to hear that Smile was easy to setup, you've gotten excellent help from our support team, and you were able to quickly troubleshoot some Portuguese translation issues 🇧🇷

October 31, 2016

Easy to install and set up loyalty program. Great that I was able to give points to previous customers

Purple Butterfly Boutiques
Edited September 12, 2018

Smile.io has been great. Easy to setup again. We had changed to a different rewards system but changed back as we prefer the additional visibilty of this program. When we had an issue with customizing our notification, support was quick to help, so big shoutout to Roel.
A few things that we would love to see added are the ability to award customers points when they have spent a certain amount or have made a certain number of orders. Also awarding customers for Instagram tags and Pinterest follows and pins from the site and being able to customize the fonts in the launcher so it matches our brand better.
Also a big issue to fix in the referral program. There needs to be a way to stop customers from referring themselves on a different email address.

Siren & Muse
July 7, 2016

So far so good. Happy that it's here.

Solo Athletics
October 13, 2016

I like it so far. And, I like that you get the first 500 members for free!

Red Clover Herbs