Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 15, 2016

Easy set up! New to the app so i will update you guys on how my sales increase and how easy discounts are given.

Her Beautique
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 15, 2016

Love the app!! I will recommend to people really want to grow their business to next level.

Coolpencilcase Com
April 15, 2016

Very simple to set up, only problem we have is that being based in the UK we need pound signs not dollars!

Ashlyns Shop
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
April 14, 2016

Absolutely wonderful! Easy to set up and use. Thank you so much!

Emerson Parker
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 14, 2016

Easy to use app and support is outstanding! They are very responsive. We switched from another app due to lack of support. There was one feature that we had in the older app that ST didn't have. We put in a request and their engineering team had functionality ready in less than a week! Special thanks to Bill and Alex for your help. So excited to relaunch our rewards program!

Positively
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
April 14, 2016

Extremelly easly to set up and install, easy to customize, and fully understandable. Can't possible love it more!

Skingenuity
April 14, 2016

I just installed this app and it's really helpful in engaging my customers more in a unique way!

Tune Automotive
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 14, 2016

I just installed this app on my store, palmandcocoa.com. So far so good! Easy to install and customize.

Palm And Cocoa
April 14, 2016

I just installed the app, this is really "Sweet". Let's sell! Thank you for the great app.

Golden Grass Accessories
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 14, 2016

I just installed the app! The display is very simple to use. I definitely would recommend this app to everyone!

Gymskwaat