4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable features, including a popular rewards program. It integrates well with Shopify and other apps, enhancing customer experience. Despite its reliable performance and proactive support, some merchants are concerned about the cost difference between free and paid plans and desire more customization for branding and email messaging. However, it's valued for boosting customer engagement, conversions, and referrals, and supports both online and in-store customers.

August 1, 2016

Great way for us to engage with our customers!

Silver Jinn Studios
August 19, 2020

Really enjoying Smile Rewards so far! The Points program is a easy and flexible. Would love to be able to have more than one type of referral going.

Majors Series
Smile.io replied August 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! 💖
We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the ease of use of our app! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback regarding referrals to our product team. I'll send over an email to get some more information from you!

October 24, 2017

User friendly and very helpful

Conco Electronics
April 3, 2019

It's an excellent app, it's a very nice concept. The only problem is the price, it´s waaaay overpriced.

Royal Adviser
Chile
Smile.io replied April 8, 2019

Hey there! Thanks for the feedback. We'll be in touch via email to chat more :)

Edited July 14, 2018

It's a very slick program, but definitely not right for my clientele. It was expensive (due to large customer database I had to be on the $600 plan) and I suspect it really is much more useful to people who are heavy on the email marketing (I'm not). I sell medical products and I think my customers saw it as too gimmicky. I have a high percentage of mobile sales and the widget was always in the way - a real problem on small screens. I reached out to my entire mailing list for feedback to see if they cared whether I kept it or not, and the only people that replied said to ditch it, that they had too many point programs to keep track of anyway. They found it too complicated to use. - I probably would have been more motivated to keep it if I could have had more options in terms of custom defined actions for point awards (beyond the fb/tw shares/likes).

The Dry Eye Shop
March 15, 2022

Does not work with Paypal: if you place an order with Paypal, the user doesn not receive any points. And it's not specified anywhere that it doesn't work with Paypal...

Poody
France
Smile.io replied March 15, 2022

Hey there, Thank you for your honest feedback we really appreciate it.

I'm sorry you've had this experience. We've double-checked and Paypal purchases will earn points for customers. I've passed this to our technical team for them to look at urgently to see why this isn't happening for you. Thank you again and we look forward to fixing this for you.

September 22, 2016

The set up was easy but results yet to know since I switched from another app with not much success after 6 months onto it to Sweet Tooth. At this point, the only thing I wish it can be better was it can be a pop up or perhaps located more prominently within the website. Right now, it's a small rectangle with small fonts at the bottom corner when website is viewed from desktop. It's at the bottom of the screen when view from phone. Still too early to tell if it can indeed inspire more sales from my existing customers and generate more leads from referrals and new sign ups. Will update my rating in couple of months time for a fair honest review.

Nail Art Singapore
Singapore
September 30, 2016

really nice app and its free...my only issue was that i cannot change the currency for the discounts offered from USD to INR. If that could be done i would have given it all 5 stars. Thanks for helping :)

Slimjim Smoking
India
August 18, 2017

Better than the other app I tested out and got charged almost $150 for losing money.

Kevencraftrituals
Edited March 15, 2021

It was tough at first, but I was able to get some help to understand the program. Maggie helped me with all my questions.

LK Boutique
Smile.io replied March 16, 2021

Thanks for the honest review, and we're so happy Maggie was able to get you sorted with all your questions!