Reviews (6,187)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features like a Loyalty Landing Page and Points on Product Page. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless business integration, and low maintenance. The app's customer service is highly commended for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants have seen a positive impact on sales and customer loyalty. Despite some concerns about pricing, the team is often willing to find suitable solutions. Its continuous innovation and user-friendly interface make it a top choice for managing loyalty programs.

May 31, 2019

This is a Great app and very easy to use! I'm trying it out on my new store and so far love it. Keep the great work!

CosmeLush
Smile.io replied June 4, 2019

Thanks for using our app and for the five-star review! We're so glad you're loving it :)

April 26, 2022

I've only just downloaded the app and started testing it out on the Free plan. Had a question almost right away and the customer service was fab - helpful and informative.
I do think that the difference between the free plan and the first paid plan is a huge jump. Shame there's not one in-between, as I'd love to integrate other programmes, but don't want to pay that amount just yet as I've yet to see how well it works!

Lucky Cloud Skincare
Over 1 year using the app
Smile.io replied April 26, 2022

Hey, thank you for your review we really appreciate your feedback, we will take your thoughts about pricing onboard and look to improve in the future.

October 23, 2015

That fact that this app can help me gain a customer base is awesome. Best of all its free!

Kitsac
June 18, 2021

Very well made app and a very co operative and attentive support team. Shoutout to Lynn and Tess for doing a great job with helping out new users!

Mesmerize India
India
Smile.io replied June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review ✨Excellent to hear that you've gotten all the help you need from Lynn & Tess 😁

March 26, 2017

Really good and mouldable in terms of what rewards to give. Would be better if it could do more currencies such as GBP and EUR

Hayaat Clothing
February 1, 2021

Great app features, easy to setup and excellent customer support. I highly recommend! Had some minor language translation issues to Portuguese but they were very fast to work on them. 5 stars!

Natural Meat
Brazil
Smile.io replied February 1, 2021

Thank you so so much for the 5-star review ✨Excellent to hear that Smile was easy to setup, you've gotten excellent help from our support team, and you were able to quickly troubleshoot some Portuguese translation issues 🇧🇷

October 31, 2016

Easy to install and set up loyalty program. Great that I was able to give points to previous customers

Purple Butterfly Boutiques
July 7, 2016

So far so good. Happy that it's here.

Solo Athletics
July 22, 2016

It offers a good quality app for a free user too! :)

Thinkdes
Over 1 year using the app
October 13, 2016

I like it so far. And, I like that you get the first 500 members for free!

Red Clover Herbs