4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, seamless Shopify integration, and effective loyalty features like point collection and redemption. Many have seen increased sales and are satisfied with its performance. The customer service is noted for its quick response and personalized approach. While the pricing is deemed fair, some merchants wish for more features at lower cost tiers.

November 10, 2018

It's been great so far. Easy to set-up and customers are responding well to it. Came well recommended from a friend. Very happy.

Canine Athletes
March 16, 2016

Excellent addition to any store

Trends Onlineuk
April 4, 2016

Pretty good app, but I would like to be able to reward certain customers (specifically ambassadors promoting my jewelry) free product as well based on how many referred. Also, I would like to be able to see which ambassador the coupon code used on my site was linked to. i.e. which customer referred them. Lastly, I would like to be able to reward points based on amount of order that was referred. I don't want to give $5 off (500 points) of a $10 order, but I would on a $100 order and so on. Hope to see these implemented soon! Thanks!

angie @ woodkeeps.com

Woodkeeps
October 18, 2016

great app. Use it for my storefront in Shopify. Highly recommend it

Xtreme Resistance
April 10, 2015

The next day after installing this app, I received a customer account signup & an order! Can't wait to see what this app will do for my store.

My concern is that I wish the app could generate codes for me and put them into shopify with a "one use" function. I know there is Bulk Discount App but it's a bit of work to create them, filter search, export, copy then paste back into Sweet Tooth. Other than that, great!

CurlShoppe
November 25, 2015

Very satisfied with the app, easy to use :), thanks a lot.

Sankra
Croatia
September 15, 2021

Amazing app. Way better than the other rewards apps out there that I have used or interacted with. Customer service is A+++ and, if you're looking to transition from another Rewards platform, they're super helpful in making the transition super smooth.

Ethos
Smile.io replied September 16, 2021

We're so glad to hear that your experiencing with setting up was so smooth✨
Thanks so much for leaving us this review!

September 22, 2019

No complaints about functionality...its is a good app that works well. However, SMILE changes their pricing and packages so often that you always feel like you are being jerked around. Case in point: when they last adjusted their pricing they included VIP Tiers for what was then a reasonable monthly fee. Now, if you want to continue to offer your customer's VIP tiers, the price has been jumped to $599 a month! Talks about price gouging...

Without the more advanced features that are now only available in the upper tier, this app really doesn't have much over the others. If you are doing a million-plus a year, then maybe $7,200 a year just for your rewards program is an acceptable expense. Otherwise, it's a ridiculous amount and a shame that SMILE has resorted to greed pricing and pushed out their previous customers. So much for "Loyalty."

Anubis Labz
Over 1 year using the app
Smile.io replied September 23, 2019

Thank you for reaching out, and for the feedback! We'll be in touch via email to chat more!

February 27, 2016

i am just about to start using this app but it looks cool. gotta try it now

Kushonwheelz
Edited October 19, 2016

We polled our customers on Facebook to ask them what they liked and didn't like about reward programs then we went looking for one that offered all the features our customers were looking for. We were so happy to find Sweet Tooth! Our reward members are now collecting points on all our services including longarm quilting machine rentals, longarm quilting classes, longarm supplies such as quilting thread, quilt batting, backing fabric, quilting rulers, pantographs, and more. We are still shocked at how easy it was to install and implement on our shopify store!

Sparrow Studioz