4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and excellent customer service. Its features, such as point collection and redemption, are praised for boosting customer loyalty and engagement, leading to increased conversion rates. Merchants also value the customization options and the quick, effective live chat support. However, some find the pricing a bit steep for the features offered, though the support team is known to assist in finding suitable plans.

March 13, 2023

Very easy app to use and configure. Exactly what I was looking for!
Customer service is top notch as well!

Nocturne Paradise
Romania
Smile.io replied March 13, 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this kind review — we really appreciate it! 😊

Smile Team ✨

August 8, 2016

Love it! Can't wait for my customers to start collecting rewards!

Red Lollipop Boutique
April 20, 2017

I wish there were a little more functionality with free accounts or a mid range priced account. I am a small one person business that distributes for another company so the pricing jump is a little intense for me. It would cost more than my shopify account to upgrade monthly. At the end of the day, the service has been easy to use! I am a new user and am happy so far! I did notice that I got rewarded for points without clicking the "share" link and also I wish there were a few other custom point entries bu all in all its good!

Athenas By Talia
About 1 year using the app
Edited December 15, 2020

Je recommande cette application pour le programme fidélité. Le programme est très bien fait, clair et beau. Joana parle français et m’a énormément aidé pour l’installation (pas trop difficile grâce à ses mails). J’hésitais entre 3 applications avec une préférence quand même pour celle ci, et le service client a été tellement irréprochable que j'ai choisi Smile pour mon site. J’ai reçu une réponse à tous mes mails en moins de 24h, bien souvent dans l’heure. Un grand merci à Joana qui m’a beaucoup aidé et très agréable!
Vanessa.

L'atelier and Co
France
Smile.io replied December 17, 2020

Merci beaucoup! Thank you so much for the very kind review 💕So happy to hear that Joana was able to help you so quickly and thoroughly, and that you've been able to take advantage of our recently released French translations for the Smile app 🇫🇷

June 6, 2017

Awesome app! Contributes greatly to the success of my store. Highly recommended!

The Wooden Gentleman
June 27, 2016

Pretty good app! nice and easy to setup for people who aren't extremely technologically inclined.

Uncle Nicks Ejuice
April 9, 2017

trying to learn how to use it...so far its great!

Cute Little Soap Shop
May 8, 2016

Setup and active in minutes. Who doesn't like rewards!!! Our customers love it.

Only 1 Ingredient Pet Treats
March 9, 2017

I'm excited to try this app. Will try out in the next couple of weeks.

Trinity Naturals
March 23, 2018

If you dont have this app youre missing out!

Jewelrydeluxe