4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup and navigation, and its positive impact on customer engagement and loyalty through features like point collection and redemption. Its seamless integration with Shopify and other apps enhances customer experience. The responsive customer support team offers personalized service, including live chat. Some find the pricing expensive, but note the team's flexibility in finding solutions. The app offers customization to fit specific brand needs and has been key in growing returning customer bases and increasing sales.

Edited June 15, 2016

What a great app and free too. cant wait till customers start saving there points at PoochyStyle.co.uk

Poochystyle
May 31, 2019

This is a Great app and very easy to use! I'm trying it out on my new store and so far love it. Keep the great work!

CosmeLush
Smile.io replied June 4, 2019

Thanks for using our app and for the five-star review! We're so glad you're loving it :)

June 18, 2021

Very well made app and a very co operative and attentive support team. Shoutout to Lynn and Tess for doing a great job with helping out new users!

Mesmerize India
India
Smile.io replied June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review ✨Excellent to hear that you've gotten all the help you need from Lynn & Tess 😁

February 1, 2021

Great app features, easy to setup and excellent customer support. I highly recommend! Had some minor language translation issues to Portuguese but they were very fast to work on them. 5 stars!

Natural Meat
Brazil
Smile.io replied February 1, 2021

Thank you so so much for the 5-star review ✨Excellent to hear that Smile was easy to setup, you've gotten excellent help from our support team, and you were able to quickly troubleshoot some Portuguese translation issues 🇧🇷

July 7, 2016

So far so good. Happy that it's here.

Solo Athletics
October 13, 2016

I like it so far. And, I like that you get the first 500 members for free!

Red Clover Herbs
December 13, 2017

What a cool app! I had issues understanding how to use it and a representative spent 30 min over a video conference with me. I am amazed at all that this app can do. Thank you for showing me how to use the app.
Elke (a happy customer)

Toy Maker Of Lunenburg
September 12, 2016

Definitely helped increase traffic to my website.

Tomato Paste
Argentina
October 17, 2016

This is great, where have you been all my life. Great app. Highly recommend

Purfume Online
January 30, 2020

So far the app seems to not work. It signed up customers as members on install that don't have accounts. My biggest repeat customer who has an account is only a candidate. Sent support got 1 email back and no further reply's or fixes.

Indypicker.com
Smile.io replied January 31, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review. I'm really disappointed to hear that Smile isn't working for you, that's not the experience we like to offer. I've sent you an email so that we can get this fixed!
-Elli