Reviews (6,192)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this loyalty and rewards system for enhancing customer retention and boosting sales. They appreciate features like the Loyalty Landing Page and Points on Product and Account Pages for their positive impact on business operations. The app is praised for its ease of setup and management, with a user-friendly interface suitable for both online and in-store use. Its performance is reliable, requiring minimal maintenance. Customer support is highlighted as quick and helpful, with staff members like Lisa, Lynn, and Brandon receiving special commendation. Merchants also value the seamless integration with Shopify and the utility of the free version for smaller businesses or newcomers.

October 19, 2016

Great little app for all of our skincare loyalists!

Byron Bay Skincare Uk
November 29, 2017

Excellent and beautiful application increases customer confidence

Online Treasure Shop
April 25, 2022

Love the app so far. Customer Service was excellent. Jade was able to answer my question super quick and made me feel very comfortable that I set up my program correctly. She was also a ton of fun

Davidson Provision Co.
Smile.io replied April 25, 2022

It was super amazing helping you today :) Thanks for taking the time to leave a review -Jade <3

Edited January 27, 2017

We've been using Sweet Tooth for 7 months now. We weren't sure how interested our customers would be in a rewards program....since it seems everyone has one. However, every brand (if they provide a good product or service) has brand advocates. After extensive research, we were convinced Sweet Tooth had the best Loyalty program app available. It's not cheap, but anything of real value rarely is. I like the fact that it's a great way for your customers to become engaged brand advocates by helping spread the word about your brand via referrals and social media. We are pleasantly surprised at how many of our customers are taking advantage of the program. I gave them 4 stars because I would like to see a few more functions and better reports. However, the app works great and flawless. We've had no functionality issues. When we have had questions, Customer Support has been superb.

Eley Hose Reels
Over 1 year using the app
February 21, 2017

Great App. Very easy to use. You can have your rewards / points program up and running in a very short time. At the time of this review the first 500 members are free. You can't beat that!!! What are you waiting for. Just do it. Install it now.

Images By Miriam
December 9, 2022

GREAT APP AND EASY TO USE ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS AND SALES FOR GROWTH ONLINE STORE. GREAT APP FOR E COMMERCE STORE

CRUZ INTERNATIONAL
India
Smile.io replied December 9, 2022

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. 🤩 We really appreciate it! We’ve passed your comments on to our team so they can enjoy the good vibes too! ✨

January 11, 2019

Just started using it, looks like a nice app, support is awesome too, replied within the short time, Thanks for your service. Keep doing the great work!

Global Trendz Fashion®
March 22, 2022

Customer service was very helpful and responded super quick. My challenge is with the customer user interface. It's not intuitive that customers should click on the 'Get Perks' icon in order to access their loyalty account. If I already signed up, I wouldn't need to 'get' perks - I would already have them. Maybe this is something that is fixed in the upgrade plans but for the basic plan, I found it to be counter-intuitive.

Flatbush Granola Company
Over 1 year using the app
Smile.io replied March 22, 2022

Hey there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!
You can change the 'Get Perks' text to something that works for both existing & new customers by going to Branding > Launcher (https://app.smile.io/display/launcher). Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else at all! :)

June 1, 2016

Just added this app and I love it already. This is so simple to use, and I can see that my visitors like it as well. I'm pleased with the ease of use and results.

Ambition Crush