4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, seamless Shopify integration, and effective loyalty features like point collection and redemption. Many have seen increased sales and are satisfied with its performance. The customer service is noted for its quick response and personalized approach. While the pricing is deemed fair, some merchants wish for more features at lower cost tiers.

August 28, 2020

This app is awesome & very easy to use! I am currently using it for my website & my customers love it as well!

MelanatedCosmetics LLC
Smile.io replied September 1, 2020

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're so glad to heat that you and your customers are loving the app ✨

December 24, 2020

Easy to set up and navigate. Impressed with how simple and powerful the points and referrals were to use on our site.

Clear Consumption
Smile.io replied December 26, 2020

Thank you so, so much for the kind words! Our goal at Smile is make it as simple as possible for business owners like yourself to launch a rewards program, so you can focus more on your business. Happy holidays! :)

April 8, 2017

Easy set up. Very nice for customer.

Chill City Clothing
April 13, 2023

This loyalty and rewards app is very user friendly. Customer service is great and fast! Nicole has helped me with questions to set up our website's loyalty and rewards for our website and POS.

Jami Ray Vintage
Smile.io replied April 13, 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this kind review — we really appreciate it! 😊

Smile Team ✨

March 23, 2021

We have just migrated from and old Epos system to Shopify and we had to find a new reward program as our existing one was not supported by Shopify. On the advise of a friend we joined Smile. We went for the free option for now and though all new to us so far i has been more than impressed by the customer service team. Super quick to reply, extremely helpful and knowledgeable as well very friendly!! Highly recommend!

Olivier's Lounge
Smile.io replied March 24, 2021

Thanks so much for the glowing review! 🌟 We're happy you had a good experience with our team. We're always excited to help you reach your goals!

March 10, 2017

Looks great so far. I only wish I could hide the tab on the free package as well. I am a little worried though about affording the paid packages as I'm from South Africa.

New Start Living
South Africa
May 3, 2017

So far so good very easy to use plus quick setup.

Lola Rin
April 6, 2016

Just started trying this app- so far -easy set up -

Here Comes The Bling
March 6, 2023

Our Smile expert Nicole went above and beyond to support us with setting up our loyalty program. We appreciate the tutorial videos, prompt replies, and follow up.

Thank you Nicole for you hard work, and delivering it with a Smile.

The Olfactory Lab
Smile.io replied March 6, 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it and are so glad that you found our tutorials helpful. Don't hesitate to reach back out if you need anything else. We are happy to help :)

- Nicole

July 26, 2016

Super simple layout and easy to implement in your store!

Truly Loved Clothing