Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Theplumeroom

Time spent using app Over 7 years

Our fans love getting rewards from The Plume Room. Discounts on vape products and referral bonuses create excitement. Smile works very well, and offers a customizable reward program.

Bark Gourmet Bake Shop

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is an cool APP my customers LOVE IT!!!!! and I do too! Customers love to save...

Ellis Fibre

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great app, and would recommend it to anybody who wants to get greater customer interaction with their site. Our customer base has grown greatly since we started using Sweet Tooth, and people seem to be really pleased with the option of having a loyalty program that they can use to help improve their shopping experience.

Mashesbedding

Location Nigeria

This is a very good app. It's been doing great things for my store. Keeps people coming back just to add more points and to also use their accumulated points. Well Done!

Datsusara

Time spent using app About 4 years

I'm digging this option for a loyalty program vs just coupons per action. This should help keep customers ordering direct since they get points for not only the social shares but also purchases. It's pretty easy to set up but I wish one of these type of apps (I tried a few) would just make the coupons for you as it needs them vs bulk coupon setup manually. Also a way to link to the rewards program without showing the little banner thing would be nice as I might prefer to put it in my menu. But that's small stuff, overall, this is a great help and something I wish I would have done awhile back.

Swan Cartridges

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love the new added features on the free plan. Looking forward to testing them out. Keep it up.

Xhale Products

Awesome app, my customers love it!

Rooscloset

Really straight forward to set up and install with good flexibility and functionality. The ability to control the point reward levels is super easy to implement and edit. Love it

Silkypresets

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I've used several apps and never written a review...but this one is AWESOME. Easy to set up and just works!!! I had people using it within minutes of installing and many have spent their points on coupons. I wish all my shopify tools were this easy and useful!!

Velean Passion

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great app and it works like a charm! Would definitely recommend!