4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, seamless Shopify integration, and effective loyalty features like point collection and redemption. Many have seen increased sales and are satisfied with its performance. The customer service is noted for its quick response and personalized approach. While the pricing is deemed fair, some merchants wish for more features at lower cost tiers.

Edited July 19, 2016

Easy to set up and use... Customers seem to dig it. Good support.

Foodiggity Shop
March 15, 2017

its great thank you for all the help its very helpful

Stevie Rep Medgeman
September 23, 2015

Great app! Easy to install - I was up and running in minutes. :)

Wicked Cool Cakes
Edited October 20, 2019

We used this app for our loyalty reward program and it worked amazingly well to retain our customers.

AE Stamp
Malaysia
Smile.io replied October 21, 2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review ✨ We're so glad to hear that you're loving it!

August 8, 2016

Love it! Can't wait for my customers to start collecting rewards!

Red Lollipop Boutique
September 17, 2016

Realmente me da todo lo que necesito para atraer a nuevos clientes...me gustaría que estuviera en español ya que mis clientes no todos saben inglés. Pero aparte atraerá nuevos clientes.

Booboorganics Com
Guatemala
Edited December 15, 2020

Je recommande cette application pour le programme fidélité. Le programme est très bien fait, clair et beau. Joana parle français et m’a énormément aidé pour l’installation (pas trop difficile grâce à ses mails). J’hésitais entre 3 applications avec une préférence quand même pour celle ci, et le service client a été tellement irréprochable que j'ai choisi Smile pour mon site. J’ai reçu une réponse à tous mes mails en moins de 24h, bien souvent dans l’heure. Un grand merci à Joana qui m’a beaucoup aidé et très agréable!
Vanessa.

L'atelier and Co
France
Smile.io replied December 17, 2020

Merci beaucoup! Thank you so much for the very kind review 💕So happy to hear that Joana was able to help you so quickly and thoroughly, and that you've been able to take advantage of our recently released French translations for the Smile app 🇫🇷

May 10, 2016

Awesome app that makes adding a rewards program to your storefront a breeze!

Nuffsaidcards
June 6, 2017

Awesome app! Contributes greatly to the success of my store. Highly recommended!

The Wooden Gentleman
April 20, 2017

I wish there were a little more functionality with free accounts or a mid range priced account. I am a small one person business that distributes for another company so the pricing jump is a little intense for me. It would cost more than my shopify account to upgrade monthly. At the end of the day, the service has been easy to use! I am a new user and am happy so far! I did notice that I got rewarded for points without clicking the "share" link and also I wish there were a few other custom point entries bu all in all its good!

Athenas By Talia