Reviews (6,111)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features like a Loyalty Landing Page and Points on Product Page. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless business integration, and low maintenance. The app's customer service is highly commended for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants have seen a positive impact on sales and customer loyalty. Despite some concerns about pricing, the team is often willing to find suitable solutions. Its continuous innovation and user-friendly interface make it a top choice for managing loyalty programs.

October 19, 2020

Smile is a great way to reward your customers, we are new to the app but Smiles customer service is excellent and very fast! We send two emails and were replied to within a couple of hours on the same day...rare these days with big companies!!

Pink Pig International
Smile.io replied October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for using our app, and the five-star rating! Our merchant facing team loves to hear this kind of feedback. 😍

November 8, 2022

Just downloaded this app, needed some help and Nicole was so extremely helpful. They also have lots of explanatory videos as well which is great ;) 10/10 from me!

The Neutral Dog Company
Smile.io replied November 8, 2022

It was so great chatting with you today! I am so glad the videos were helpful. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. Don't hesitate to reach out with any more questions 💛 Nicole

April 5, 2022

Nicole at Smile gave me quick and correct direction is solving a problem and direction on how to fix the issue in the future. Awesome Support Above Expectations!

Pentecostal Publishing House
Smile.io replied April 6, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review 🦋

August 10, 2016

So easy to setup! My customers are going to love this!

Unchained Style
August 10, 2016

Super Easy To Set Up and Use!!

The Hodge Podge Variety Store
August 4, 2017

Easy to use and set up. THis is a must have for your shop.

Marsymo
February 1, 2017

Such a great easy to use site! Would love it if Sweet Tooth could auto import discount codes :)

Powerplusuk
November 18, 2023

im new here so i don't know yet about the app im testing it already !! but this review is only for joana!! and im writing it from the bottom of my heart!! she is an intelligent smart person and she really works conscientiously!! while i was working to learn more about this app with her help!! she was checking my website and notified me about some links were not working on my website!! people with this alertness, precision and good work are hard to find! she just made me love this app by contacting her she was teaching me about this app with screen videos made by her as well,, i wish every manager had someone like joanna, and with her mindset! Never lose her and i wish she gets promoted as well !! she deserves it!

Orchid Unique
3 days using the app
Smile.io replied November 21, 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review AND for the extremely kind words about Joana! We're lucky to have her on our team and we're so happy you agree 💖

If you have any more questions along the way, please do let us know. We'd love to help!

Yours in Loyalty,

✨ The Smile Support Team ✨

June 9, 2017

PERFECT FOR MARKETING REWARDS FOR FREE

Kinezos
Greece
August 25, 2016

Just started using it and wow, really amazing app. Cant wait to see the business grow with folks using it on https://myhometeez.com

Myhometeez 2