Reviews (6,112)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features like a Loyalty Landing Page and Points on Product Page. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless business integration, and low maintenance. The app's customer service is highly commended for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants have seen a positive impact on sales and customer loyalty. Despite some concerns about pricing, the team is often willing to find suitable solutions. Its continuous innovation and user-friendly interface make it a top choice for managing loyalty programs.

July 14, 2016

Just downloaded it, and are very excited. It looks just like the app i need to build loyal costumers in a nice way.

H2osound
Denmark
July 17, 2016

This is fantastic. Really starting to gain customers and the keep coming back! Brilliant

Glacier Pointe
November 25, 2020

its a cool app. i installed and use for a lil while, tried another app that does similar things, however

T-BOO, LLC
About 1 year using the app
Smile.io replied November 30, 2020

Thanks for the review and for giving Smile a try! If you have any specific feedback you'd like to share about how we can improve, we'd love to hear it. Just shoot over a quick email to help@smile.io 💫

January 7, 2016

Almost as soon as I signed up for the app I had my first sign up for the program. I believe it will work great for us. This is a great app, I had no problems installing it or setting it up! I am expecting great things to happen in no time flat!

Lexi Butler Designs
May 25, 2017

A must have for any store serious about customer retention and ultimate growth. The team is phenomenal to work with and the patience of our dedicated manager deserves due credit. Hands down, this it the best loyalty program for the world's fastest growing and customer-driven e-commerce businesses.

Fragrancebuy
September 30, 2021

We're just in the infancy of using this app - but started exploring some other competitors apps - and ended up coming back to this one. It's easy to setup. But honestly, customer support is top notch and that's a huge selling point in our book.

Embassy London USA
Smile.io replied October 6, 2021

We're so glad to hear that you're loving our customer service!

July 1, 2017

Setup was super simple. Product works as advertised.

Inkzuki
October 7, 2016

Excellent so far, looking forward to see how this works in our store!

Iron Gear City Llc
December 14, 2018

Great app with a wide range of features. Very nice design style & easy to use. Quick support response from Maggie got me up and running quickly!

SciDye
December 20, 2018

I enjoyed using this app because it was simple to create a rewards program. I also think the user-facing app on the website looks really professional, simple and fun. Super easy to use to reward program!

Gizmo Theory