4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable features that boost customer loyalty and conversions. Its seamless integration with Shopify and other apps, along with efficient live chat and personalized customer service, are highly valued. However, some suggest more affordable or flexible pricing for small businesses.

July 4, 2017

Love this App Great for securing returning customers!

Prettyprettyboss
July 12, 2016

Wow this great for our business.

Doherty Photography
March 20, 2016

This app was exactly what I needed

My Green House
March 18, 2016

Will give a five star if there is a time bound option for earning rewards. Say I can set the time frame to earn rewards for a duration of a year and reset it after a year for example. Other wise it's easy and great to use.

Cotton Bunnies
Singapore
7 months using the app
January 24, 2017

Love sweet tooth! Just started using this and its so quick and easy!

Envy Stylz Boutique
February 24, 2017

WOW! Works extremely well every store should have this...

Industrie Music
July 16, 2016

Very Easy to set up. It took me about 10min. Customer Retention is so important in my business. This app makes it easy. It seemed expensive but I'm happy I don't even have to pay until I have +500 Customers in the system so that's a big plus in terms of it's cost.

Longessay
Edited August 22, 2019

Easy to use, and easy to change colors to match your store. Glad I found this! I am so happy to have a program to reward shoppers! The free program works great!

Bombshell Offroad
Smile.io replied August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review. We're so glad to hear that you're loving our app! :)

June 23, 2017

Great app, minus 1 star because clients can't see their points balance history.

Chew Chew Treats
7 months using the app
October 15, 2016

This app is extremely useful for everybody!

Keyboards Net