4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, seamless Shopify integration, and effective loyalty features like point collection and redemption. Many have seen increased sales and are satisfied with its performance. The customer service is noted for its quick response and personalized approach. While the pricing is deemed fair, some merchants wish for more features at lower cost tiers.

March 30, 2022

This app is probably the best one out there! Would highly recommend it to anyone who wishes to install a loyalty program in their store! Super efficient and easy to use! Most importantly, love how classy the style/design is!

Blanc&Co.
Brunei
Smile.io replied March 30, 2022

That is so kind 💖, thank you so much for leaving a review, We are always here if you need us 🙏

Edited January 29, 2019

I have Smile.io set up to pay out rewards in levels $5, $10 & $25 but it will only pay $5 at a time and only one per purchase. Also, lately it won't connect to my POS so I end up giving the customer a $5 discount to keep them happy. Support isn't available before I go into work and I'm a small business owner with little availability during the day. There's no email address where I can send my concerns.

Harps & Thistles Yarn Emporium
Over 1 year using the app
April 8, 2016

Simple to use, I had no problems setting up the bulk discounts for my store.

Simplystyles
October 21, 2016

This is a awesome program and works super well. you need it as an essential part of growing your site.

Kliptwa
July 9, 2017

works really well everyone should give it a go

Js Thingz
May 20, 2016

Just added! Can't wait to see how well it does.

Artweartattoo
France
March 12, 2017

Only New to this app but find it very easy to use, although the pricing is very much over priced.

Bangada
June 16, 2022

It's so cool that I would even make my dog create a loyalty program using the smile platform. Highly recommend it. Especially for the support team, Joshua is a maniac, love him.

PILGRIM
Smile.io replied June 16, 2022

Your 🐶 would no longer have to pay for advertising either, so that is solid advice! 🤣 This is the best review ever, such a pleasure chatting with you today! Just hit us up if you ever need anything my friend! 💪

Cheers,
Joshua - Smile Team 🧙‍♂️

February 9, 2017

great app helps start my business up to a high standard

Gothicfingers
October 19, 2016

Great, just set it up and waiting for results

Maruu