Reviews (6,112)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features like a Loyalty Landing Page and Points on Product Page. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless business integration, and low maintenance. The app's customer service is highly commended for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants have seen a positive impact on sales and customer loyalty. Despite some concerns about pricing, the team is often willing to find suitable solutions. Its continuous innovation and user-friendly interface make it a top choice for managing loyalty programs.

May 12, 2020

Customer services responded back in less than 24 hours and were able to answer and help with all my questions and concerns. Definitely the best app for the customer reward program.

Pawls
Smile.io replied May 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your amazing 5-star review! 🙌 We love hearing your feedback!

March 17, 2017

easy to use i really like this app. Thank you!

Nursetshirtfunny
Vietnam
July 31, 2016

Very easy to use and with step-to-step information to set up the app. I just want to see how the customers react, so this is why you only get 4 stars out of 5 (yet) - good job!

Blue Frida Online
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
July 30, 2016

Really helpful way to get repeat customers

Primpprints
December 7, 2017

Awesome app. I recommend to all e-commerce businesses.

Enchanted Misses
February 23, 2017

Nice and easy to start, good videos explaining how everything works

Angel Caramel
April 28, 2017

I have had a really 'sweet' experience with this App.

I was trying to do a referral program tied to a subscription and I could not marry the two apps. Hendrik d'Ailly was most helpful and gave me a solution which I would never have thought about.

Cannot tell you how impressed with the prompt service too. If you are not tech savvy, like me, they will hold your hand and gently guide you. Thank you SWEET TOOTH and Henry in particular.

Noworriescurries
July 12, 2016

After a few early issues the app works great :)

Luchodillitos Co Uk
Almost 2 years using the app
August 19, 2022

Very nice app, easy to use, and has fast customer service. I highly recommend it!!!!!! I can't wait to upgrade so I can use more.

Mink Envy Lashes
24 days using the app
Smile.io replied August 20, 2022

Hi! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us...We count ourselves lucky for customers like you! 💛💛💛

July 4, 2018

I love this app! It's been so easy to use and set up. My customer's are loving how simple this is to sign up for and I love that you can adjust the points to what suits you + your business best. I've been very impressed with the amount of customization I can do (even without the paid plans!). I do plan to move to a paid plan as soon as I can up the traffic to my website because I love this app and their support team so much. If you want a way to reward your customers for helping you keep your business dreams a reality, install this app. You won't be sorry!

Wood And Wax Co