4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, seamless Shopify integration, and effective loyalty features like point collection and redemption. Many have seen increased sales and are satisfied with its performance. The customer service is noted for its quick response and personalized approach. While the pricing is deemed fair, some merchants wish for more features at lower cost tiers.

Edited August 1, 2017

Great app and friendly and helpful staff!

Xoillliox
June 20, 2022

Bu uygulama pazarlama konusunda çığır açıyor. daha çok varyasyon eklense güzel olur. Örneğin puanlarla verilen ödülün her bir müşteri için yalnızca tek kullanımlık olması gibi.

LOLFANSTORE
Türkiye
Smile.io replied June 20, 2022

Bir inceleme bırakmak için zaman ayırdığınız için çok teşekkür ederiz! 😀 Yapıcı geri bildiriminiz için de teşekkür ederiz!💪Büyümenize yardımcı olmaya devam etmek için sabırsızlanıyoruz! 🚀

Şerefe,
Joshua- Gülümseme Ekibi 🧙‍♂️

October 4, 2019

I've just started using the app so not sure how it's working but I think it's a great idea to get customers referring for a reward

Modest Trends
6 months using the app
Smile.io replied October 4, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We'll send you an email to chat more :)

April 19, 2017

Only testing the free version for now, seems to be alright. Could use a reward for visiting the website to get recurring visits.

Ira23
Malaysia
October 7, 2021

I use this app to connect and help create customer loyalty, how helpful and useful this sort of app.

MealRace
New Zealand
Smile.io replied October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and feedback 💖

January 5, 2021

Really like this app! Only thing for me: I'm from Europe, so sadly my language isn't available. I installed the English version and I think my customers will understand.

SABEL STORE
Netherlands
Smile.io replied January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! So sorry to hear your language isn't available yet -- Smile is currently available in 5 languages and we plan to keep expanding our translations 🌍 I've just sent you an email to follow-up 😊

June 12, 2016

Easy to setup and highly recommended.

Ipinstore
Malaysia
March 12, 2017

Great App i love the multiple options for types of discounts

Better Life Health
May 6, 2017

good application! thanks for simplify my life!

Faham K
France
July 26, 2020

This is a great app to have! I currently have the free version and it's helping me to collect customer emails and attract more traffic! I definitely recommend using it.

Eye Zone USA
Smile.io replied July 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review 💖
We're glad to hear we're helping attract traffic to your site! If there's anything that we can do to improve your experience please don't hesitate to reach out (support@smile.io)